27

Molly

Molly climbed out of her bed. It was still dark out. She could hear a faint sound in the distance. She slipped on her robe and stepped into the hall. She heard music coming from Jordan's bedroom. She put her ear up against the door but she still couldn't hear him very well. As she leaned into it, the door opened and Molly slid inside. The room was dark except for the light coming from the corner on top of the piano. Jordan was sitting there playing and his eyes were closed. He wasn't wearing a shirt, just the grey sweatpants from the night before. He looked irrationally delicious. His fingers were playing a melody she hadn't heard before and the sound was intoxicating. She slipped further into the room and stopped when she came to the side of the piano. She watched him play. He was a beautiful, complicated man and she wanted him. Jordan looked up, startled by her presence.

"Did I wake you?" he asked as he leaned forward on the piano.

"No, but I heard you playing. You take my breath away."

Jordan stared at her longingly as he sighed, "No, you take my breath away. I can't stop thinking about you."

Molly felt her heart pound and then had a sudden burst of courage. "Are you ever going to kiss me?"

"You want me to kiss you?" His voice was deep and radiated sex.

"Yes, more than anything."

Jordan slid out from his piano and made his way toward her, never taking his eyes off of hers. The closer he got the more Molly felt. She could feel her body begin to shiver as he untied her robe and let it fall to the floor.

Jordan stared at her body and she could tell he wanted her too. It was finally going to happen and she knew she wasn't going to stop him. His hands reached up and lightly stroked her nipples through her dress. Molly's whole body tensed at his touch. It was better than she had ever imagined. His hand went down to her thigh and he lifted up the side of her dress. "Where would you like me to kiss you, Molly?"

"Everywhere..."

Jordan lifted her dress off of her. He bent down and planted teasing, soft kisses on her stomach as his hands reached around and touched her from behind, kneading into her flesh. His mouth on her skin was more than she could bear. Molly could feel her body begin to quicken. Could he make her orgasm with a simple kiss? His lips felt so good. He made his way up to her chest as he put his mouth over her nipple, sucking gently. She reeled at the feel of his mouth as his hands began to move along the edges of her panties, running his fingers underneath. Just as he reached the area of tenderness she desperately craved him to touch, a bright light shown in her face. It was as if someone was shining a flashlight on her through the window. It was so bright she closed her eyes and began to rub them.

Molly awoke to the sun shining brightly in her room. No, no, no! She tried to close her eyes and go back to Jordan but she couldn't. When she moved she noticed she was still in the dress from last night and her head fell back into the pillow.

Of course, the most exciting moment of my life was just a dream! Molly glanced at her clock. It was 1 p.m. She couldn't believe she'd slept so late. She sat up in her bed and looked down at her dress. Suddenly, she couldn't remember how she'd gotten to her room. She searched her memories. She remembered sitting next to Jordan and laughing with him. She remembered how easy it was to be with him and how she put her head on his shoulder and he had kissed the top of her head. She was so happy to be close to him. He had turned on "Speed," which was playing on TV, but they talked more than they watched it. Jordan told her about the first time he sang on a stage and how nervous he was. He told her about his first night away from home and how homesick he felt. He spoke of how he almost quit when he read his first reviews. She had learned so much about him. He acted so tough and so together, but Molly could see that time had made him better at hiding things. He learned to conceal his feelings behind a smile so reporters wouldn't know how terrified he was. She felt so close to him. There were no jokes or banter or games. It was just Jordan. She liked him every way she could get him, but she liked this Jordan best of all. At some point, they had stopped talking and were just sitting in silence, watching the movie. That was the last thing she remembered. She would have to ask him what had happened. Had he carried her to bed? Oh God! If he carried her to bed and she missed it she was going to jump off the nearest bridge. Molly got out of bed and took off the dress. She went into the bathroom and was horrified at the frightening woman looking back at her. Apparently Callie's make-up was not sleep proof. After Molly scrubbed her face and took a shower, she threw on a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt. She ran a comb through her wet hair as her stomach growled. She didn't hear any noise at the door so she was convinced Jordan was still sleeping. She was ravenous and desperately craved a cup of coffee and a bagel.