42. "ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ.."

Ahh I was feeling really down yesterday
... I don't know why lol. 🤐

Warning:
This chapter contains smut.💢💦
You guys have been warned, if
Not comfortable.. Please skip it.

Aish who am I kidding..you guys are
Sucker for that. LMAO.

_______________________________________________

"but I'm commanding you to hurt me today.... Use these on me, please.." Taehyung said, pointing at the toys littered on the bed.
His cheeks still wet from the sinful tears, nose red, cheeks painted peach, just how could the ravenatte Deny his Love's wish?

Cupping the brunette's soft face, he came near the boy, eyes locked with the green ones. "its gonna hurt love.. It'll be painful.."
The ravenatte said, his orbs looking for a certain uncertainty in the brunette's beryl orbs, which ofcourse he couldn't find.

"please.. I want you.." taehyung curled his arms around the younger's neck, kissing his neck softly. He kissed the soft skin, sucking on it gently for seconds, a lewd moan escaped the ravenatte's mouth as taehyung succeeded in making a hickey his boyfriend's skin.

Jungkook, after trying his best, stood up. Offering a hand to the older,  who instantly held it--getting up from the floor. "then my baby gets, what he wants.." holding taehyung's nape, he brought the boy closer, attaching his lips on the other's.

His hands slided inside the brunette's tee, resting in the soft skin of the male. Unable to stop, he caressed the golden skin, while his lips weren't ready to leave the other's.

Tugging on the hem of the clothe,he pulled away from the kiss as he gently pulled the clothe off, throwing it somewhere on the floor. Taehyung placed his hands on the ravenatte's chest, feeling the carved skin under his touch.

The ravenatte pecked the boy's red crimson lips, before reaching out to the stuffs which were thrown on the bed. Picking up the nipple clamps, he tugged them on the gorgeous male's pink buds, the said boy wriggled as the cold metal of the clamps touched his skin.

Adjusting the size, the ravenatte hummed once he was satisfied with the way the cold metal tugged in the boy's pink buds. The chain connected the clamps was silver, as the clamps itself had diamonds on it--looking priceless on the male's golden skin

"does it hurt baby? Is it too tight?" the boy questioned, rubbing the male's shoulder who nodded negatively. "should we take it to the bed?" jungkook held the brunette's now naked waist which felt so amazing against his arms.

"yes please.." taehyung whispered in a high pitched voice, deeper then his usual one. Pushing the male slightly until he fell on the bed, causing the brunette to bounce on the mattress.