ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ, ᴄᴏᴢ ᴡʜʏ ɴᴏᴛ?

Both the grooms were present at the beach, because the wedding destination they had decided was a beach. With not so many people invited, just a father and some of their close friends were present at the celebration.

From jungkook's side, namjoon, sehun, yugyeom, minho, yeonjun, and lastly Mrs Jeon had arrived. And most of the invitations were sent to the green eyed groom's friends.

He obviously was an orphan now. With only seokjin left as his family, he invited ofcourse invited the blonde along with yoongi and his boyfriend, baekhyun with his fiancé chanyeol, taemin, Jackson and some other friends too were invited.

Various close business partners-turned-friends such as Kim jonghin, hwang HyunJin, park bogum and park seojoon were sitting on their respective seats, happy that their good friend was finally getting married, by his own will.

Kim jisoo and lalisa Manoban, "the Kim's"
Prestigious models had previously taken Interest in their boss but luckily jungkook was by Taehyung's side, glaring at the aforementioned models who apologized for their behavior, and turned out to the couple's close friends.

Kim jisoo's personality was just like jungkook's. An introvert and less of talker, which caused her to be the groom's noona, as said by jungkook himself.

As for Lisa, she liked how exactly same taehyung and she were. Outgoing and social butterflies. And these same traits between the four had resulted in a good friendship.

Eventually taehyung had a made a deal with a Thai business man, named as bambam. And this lucky interaction had found Lisa a mate, lover for her.

Both the grooms had euphorically recited their vows. Unlike last time, taehyung meant each and every word he said today. As for jungkook, he couldn't be more happy. His dream came true finally, he claimed his love in front of the whole world. Now Kim Taehyung was officially his.

"so Kim jungkook, and Kim Taehyung, you both can kiss each other now!" the father beamed, leaving the two in their happy moment alone.

Both the husbands had a pretty wide grin on their faces, finally their relationship had a name now. A pure one.

"k-kim jungkook??!" the shocked groom, had wide eyes with a unconscious big pout jutted out on his peachy pink lips.

"yes Kim jungkook.." the raven haired husband said, intertwining his both hands with Taehyung's who had his eyes teared up again.

"b-but wasn't I supposed to become a Jeon.." the delighted groom uttered, sniffing softly.

"you gave up 'fucking' for me... And I can't even give up my last name? Your koo isn't so bad.." jungkook pouted slightly, not wanting others to see his cold aura disappearing in front of his husband.

"you're so fuckiiingggg sweeeeet!" the brunette kissed his boyfriend's knuckles, reaching out his lips for his husband to kiss him. And that's exactly what jungkook did.

Their lips moved in the same romantic rhythm, the kiss didn't include any teeth, and tongues. Just their soft lips molding into each other's, putting in their love and admiration for the other.

Pulling away they smiled, resting their foreheads against each other's. "Kim jungkook... My Kim jungkook.." the brunette giggled, displaying his wide boxy smile for his flustered, whipped husband who had this peachy pink shade tinted on his cheeks.

"only yours..." the eyes glistened with bliss and happiness. Their hearts were finally at ease, knowing that the other was officially theirs.

They couldn't more contented.

.
.

Two weeks already passed by, since their wedding. They were placing the last frame which had a kissing picture of them both, on the wall, right above their bed.