16. ɪs ᴍʏ ʙᴏʏ ɢᴀʏ?

♡After i saw those two together, i realised my feelings for the boy

♡After i saw those two together, i realised my feelings for the boy.but i guess it was too late.♡

____________________________________________

Author's pov

Previously, as the lady, named as Tyullib had ordered the agent to gather information about the mystery boy, who has been hanging out with her Mr Kim--there he stood, the agent. A file in his hand, head bowed down, breathing hitched due to the intimidating staring of the lady.

"Have you got the information?" Tyullib questioned, her demanding aura surrounding the room.

"Yes mam." The man thanked his senses for saying these words without stuttering.

"And what would it take for you to hand me the file Mr wook?" The lady stood up from her chair, and walked around the desk, standing in front of the table, hands gripping on the end of the desk for support.

"Here." The man swiftly came in front, handing the documents to his client.
The lady gazed down the file, "Mr wook you saw the boy right?" The man hummed in reply. "What does he look like, is he pretty?"

"Yes, i mean he's handsome." Mr Wook spoke, with a tinge of terror in his voice. To be honest, the man wasn't that weak, but lady he was currently working for, was really, ill minded, obsessed over a college student, who hardly knows her. The said man felt sympathy for the boy, as he knew what the lady's planning to do.

"Handsome, i see." The luxurious woman opened the file, a deep scowl resting on her face.

'Jeon jungkook.
19 years old.
2nd year.
Father is a ceo of a food company.
Mother is a housewife.
No siblings.
From busan.
Lives here----------'

"Indeed handsome, Wook

"Indeed handsome, Wook." The lady smirked devilishly. She kept the file aside
On the desk.

"Now i know who 'JEONYBABY' was." Not even in a second, her smirk turned into a frown, she folded her arms on her chest.