18. ɪᴄᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴜᴘᴛɪᴏɴs.

I seriously have no reads. Am I that bad of a writer..?

_______________________________________________

Author's pov.

Jeon jungkook, the handsome bunny, muscled boy stood right beside his royal Enfield Thunderbird 350, his pretty girl
The only thing he can't afford to lose beside taehyung. He was sulking at first, knowing about his boyfriend's leave today but when the garage's number popped on his phone, he swiftly got ready and headed to the said place.

You must be wondering where the hell was this bike all this time. Well you see jungkook has been a part of bike gang since a long time, being the leader, he has to pull off each and every race they perform.

The last race held, costed his bike to visit the garage for the first time, he had suffered a pretty big heart ache. He too was injured but their gang winning the race was enough for him to forget the wounds and injuries.

Coming back to his bike, he bought it a year back he had half amount collected through his monthly pocket money he received, he had been collecting since he was 16,
Later on his precious boyfriend collected some money too, and both had brought the royal baby for jungkook.

His biker gang, includes Kim yeonjun, Kim namjoon, Choi Minho, oh sehun and lastly Kim mingyu. They met in a backstreet somewhere in Seoul, where jungkook went after a fight with his father.

No one, I mean no one knows about jungkook's soft side which is just for taehyung other than his mother, not even his gang members, not even his bestfriends.
His members do know about his relationship with the pretty man, but not so in details.

As jungkook got his bike repaired, he had to share it with taehyung, who would be equally happy as the ravenatte. But before that, he just felt like making his boyfriend cling onto him which he knew, how to. Just gift him something he'd love and he'd be hugging the hell out of you. Easy.

He started his bike, the sound of the engine sounding like honey to his ears, it had been a long time since he heard it. Admiring it's look for the last time--he sat kn the bike, wearing his helmet and drove off to the nearby market zone.

A beautiful jewelry shop came into his view.
Sliding inside the shop, he moved around to check out some items. But nothing good caught his eyes.

He was about to leave the shop, just before a cute aesthetic neck chain caught his interest.

A girl in her twenties took the chain in her hands and handed it to the ravenatte. He took it gently, admiring the pendent.

"It's a tulip, isn't it?" He asked the lady, who smiled and nodded. "It means royalty, and happiness." The sales woman hummed, nodding her head.