40. ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴs.

Holy! Another update.

This chapter is one of my favorites,
I hope you'll like it too ;)

And thanks for 1k+ reads 200+ votes.
I'm so happy, you guys just stole
My heart. ❤

_____________________________________________

Taehyung kept sitting on his seat, as the girl group in front of his sight, kept looking at him. He understood, as for tyullib--but the other girls too lost looking at him, smiling their sweetest smiles.

'for you taehyungie' the lady mouthed the words,the seductive upward tug of her lips still settled on her face. she gestured the staff to start something and then everything fell silent.

The music began, as the lady began to make her small moves, while she sang the lyrics looking straight in the brunette's eyes.

'Heaven sent you to me
I'm just hopin' I don't repeat history

Boy, I'm tryna meet your mama on a Sunday
Then make a lotta love on a Monday (ah-ah)
Never need no (no), no one else, babe
'Cause I'll be'

Her voice sounding so good, so feminine. People were gazed at her beauty. But herself was busying eyeing the handsome brunette who stared at her amused.

'Switchin' the positions for you
Cookin' in the kitchen and I'm in the bedroom
I'm in the Olympics, way I'm jumpin' through hoops
Know my love infinite, nothin' I wouldn't do
That I won't do, switchin' for you'

The girls behind the gorgeous lady were doing their work perfectly, and tyullib's voice was complimenting their moves gorgeously.
The lady tugged the locks of her smooth brown hair behind her ear, as she winked at taehyung.

But taehyung's mind was just then distracted by the very familiar voice, he was wishing to hear since the morning. Jungkook.

Beside him, at a distance of two chairs, a pretty girl sat. Her jet black hair, perfect body, not much revealing clothes--she looked decent.

"Heyy." jungkook said giving a small smile to the girl, who snapped her head towards the voice. Seeing the handsome boy, she smiled instantly.

Jungkook took seat in front of the girl who was facing taehyung. Maybe the brunette got unnoticed by his boyfriend because never in his dreams the ravenatte had thought of finding his boyfriend here.

"hello handsome!" the girl said, pulling the middle of her shirt to show of her cleavage and the ravenatte swore he would have gagged if it wasn't for his stupid horny friend .