4. ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ, ᴍɪss ᴍɪɴ

Wattpad really is a jerk sometimes!

____________________________________________

.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Aishh..mathematics sucks. I've never been interested in attending these classes but i once promised taehyung that I'll never bunk my classes anymore and in return he'd allow me to kiss him anytime anywhere but school.

I was walking in the school premises but soon, felt a hand on my shoulder. I tilted my head to see yugyeom with huge grin on his face.
"Hey kook what's up? You never talked to us today."
"Yeah, had to attend all the classes..."
"Oou! You're turning into a nerd bro."
"I don't wear glasses nor i carry dictionaries in my hand so nope I'm not, bro"
"Okay okay, i got it." He giggled feeling embarrassed.
"Ooh look there kook! Isn't that taehyung?"

I looked towards the direction he pointed to. There stood taehyung smiling to a girl whom i don't know. but I'd be lying if i said the girl wasn't beautiful.

Her brunette hair falling gracefully over her shoulder

Her brunette hair falling gracefully over her shoulder. Her white white high waisted dress showing her curves elegantly. V neck of her pretty dress highlighting her collarbones beautifully.
She seemed like a walking fairy itself.

I'm sure taehyung would have admired her looks,atleast once. She looks like someone who'd easily snatch your boyfriend away. Yeah yeah, I'm insecure now.

I kept wondering what they're talking about.

She tucked her hair behind her left ear, as she giggled on something taehyung said.
Taehyung himself looked like he enjoyed her presence. He was showing off his famouse boxy smile which made my heart skip a beat but at the same time i felt an ache in my heart, because it was someone else who caused the smile.

______________________

Taehyung's pov

I was walking out of the university after it was over, i always came out first because i had to drive my car out of the parking lot to the cafè and there me and jungkook met up. But today i was interrupted by....