36. ᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ.

Taekook is real.💕

And

Should I write some smut?
Lemmie know!

_______________________________________________

Time passed really quickly, it's nine o clock. The boy who was busy in sorting his papers out just some minutes ago, and now sat in his car. Driving to the jewelry shop. If you don't remember, he had received a call from the shop, saying that his order was ready.

Driving his car as slow as he can, he reached the shop. Don't judge him, he's tired after working on hundreds of papers and powerpoints.

Jogging numerous floors twenty times a day for various meetings and discussions isn't easy at all, the struggle consumes all of your strength, and boy--did it make the green eyed boy so fucking exhausted.

His father obviously didn't had to do much up down, but taehyung was appointed as the CEO when the company was on It's lowest. That's why he had to explain things and command people of each and every department in his company.

He removed his black blazer and threw it on the backseat. Getting out of the car, he crossed the road, as he had parked the car on the opposite side. Standing in front of the shop, he sighed and went inside.

"hey, I received a call earlier saying that my order is ready, can I have it now?" the boy smiled at the worker from the last time, who returned the favor and ran towards a certain locker, pulling out a rectangle velvet box from it.

The boy handed the box to taehyung who held it as delicately he could. Opening the box, he felt a warm sensation in his heart.
The bracelet was just like he wanted, charming.

Paying about 951 dollars through his personal card, in which he had his saved money--he left the shop. Now you must be wondering how the hell he got more than 900 dollars when he's company is about to get bankrupt. Well he's father has always kept his card filled with excessive money, but taehyung being the mature soul he is, only used the money when highly required.
Thus he still had a large amount in his band account.

He decided on not going to his home, feeling uneasy to face his father after the man had lashed out at him. Putting the velvet jacket in his blazer pocket, he called a contact he had been longing to meet.

-----------§

The ravenatte was fixing a appointment online for tomorrow at a certain parlor.
A small smile tugged on his face, as he got an appointment of 10 am in the morning.

Just when he closed his laptop, his phone ranged. The phone was on the other side of the bed as he sat on the floor, with the laptop on the nightstand.

Only being able to See a red heart and earth emoji, the ravenatte quickly jumped on the bed and slided the green icon without even reading the contact name.

"Hey beautiful!" the dark haired boy exclaimed, smiling to the fullest. He sat on the bed, with one hand holding his phone while the other was in his hair.

"hey kook... How you doing?" the green eyed boy questioned, his voice sounding dull and tired. Jungkook's smile soon changed into a frown.

"now that I heard your voice, I'm doing great.. But baby what happened to you? You don't sound so good.. " concerned, the ravenatte uttered. Leaning on his bed, on his back, his legs still on the floor.