51. ʜᴇ's ʙᴇɢɢɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ..

______________________
_________

_______________________________

💔

Ever experienced being abandoned in a vast dusty hot dessert. No one's around, just you, the sand and the hot blowing winds. The shining sun's looking back at you with a sleek smirk--happy seeing your ill state.

Well that's how Kim Taehyung felt right now.
The man left alone in the dessert of these miseries, no one's standing beside him, just him, the loneliness and depression.

The boy stared at his fit attractive figure through the mirror, the boy surely had long legs but what made him more attractive was his giggly ass. Which even females drooled over, wishing to spank the fleshy soft butt.

And that's what attracted Tyullib even more to the brunette boy, the lady could never in the world find any other man, equally as handsome, charming and gorgeous as the green eyed boy.

Heck, not even close to this desired by millions, man.

The body proportion taehyung had was beneath this world. He was manly but at the same time made males horny wild too. Ofcourse the lady's threw themselves at the male but men too gestured him to call them afterwards.

--------

The male plopped off the bed, early today as the now stranger, he considered as his father had ordered him to be present at his house by 8 in the morning.

Taehyung sighed remembering his father's tone, he used recently while talking to him. Too rude and cold. And the green eyed male hated that.

Sometimes you just wanna avoid and Ignore
Everything and lay on your bed until you Fall asleep. Just because you don't wanna fall apart.

Taehyung mostly kept his feelings to himself, not because he didn't want to let it out but because he didn't really have anyone right now to let his heart out, plus the boy wasn't really good at explaining his feelings and sentiments.

He felt so helpless, so worthless. He couldn't even save his love and this fact was eating him alive.

-----

The male tiredly wore a grey hoodie which was overly large for him. Beneath he wore a lair of ripped jeans pairing them with simple fila white shoes.

The boy left his brown locks messy and disheveled hiding his attractive forehead , his hands gave up when tried to make them up.