15. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴄᴄɪ sᴛᴏʀᴇ.

Lol ii don't have any crush now. I feel sooo goods!

_______________________________________________

Author's pov.

He walked towards the main office room of the his client. His heart was beating at it's highest level. In his eyes, the lady is quite intimidating. Her aura is just too deep, cowing. He reached the wooden carved door, he took a deep sigh and then knocked on the door. Soon he heard a soft "come in". He entered the room, the room was themed white and red, the couches in the corner of the room were crimson red. Light shades of red were used for furniture.

"Good morning mam." A man dressed in whole black outfit, black sunglasses on his eyes, a piece of bluetooth in his ear--greetted the lady in front him. His posture bowing in respect.

"Good morning to you too Mr Wook." The lady smiled, more like smirked. Her evil thoughts were written all over her beautiful face. Her red lipstick with contrasting nails popped out so perfectly. Her black dress revealed a definite amount of skin. Her collarbones were so visible, over all she looked gorgeous.

 Her collarbones were so visible, over all she looked gorgeous

"So speak out Mr. What's new? Is my kim alright?" The lady, whom you know now, as tyullib--asked curiously. She was really enthusiastic about her Mr kim.

"Yes mam. Mr kim is alright, great indeed." The agent replied sleekly. The lady looked at him in a questionable manner.

"Report Mr wook." The lady, spoke in a monotonous tone.
"Y-yeah mam. So yesterday he went to university but in between he stopped in front of a cafè, and a boy around his age hopped in." The man spoke all in one breath that calmly.

"Who boy?" Tyullib asked. Her fingers slowly banging on the table before her.

"We don't know that yet, but they were really close to each other." The man spoke.

"How close?" Tyullib asked in a irritated manner.

The man was definitely scared now, how important this job was to him.

"How close wook!?" The lady yelled in her girly sweet voice.

"It seemed liked they kissed." The man was already threatened, the report he had to give ahead was more scary.

"Seemed? You aren't sure right?" The lady asked, unbelievably.

"I'm actually, coz they were really close, a-and they've been meeting each other s-secretively, since the day i began to stalk mr kim." The man was definitely scared now.

"And yesterday mr kim went to a hotel, and due to some sources i found out that the boy was too present in that hotel." The man kept looking down.

"Mr wook..how can you help me to know the boy more huh?" The lady sounded extra sweet.

"I'll collect some information about him, and report it to you tomorrow." The lady looked at her rado watch, and spoke,

"No, i want it today, in the evening." The lady looked at the man, as if boring holes in his innocent soul.