33. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ.

Ayye! We've reached 1.2 k reads!
It's such a big achievement for me, for
You-my supporters. I'm happy🥺💜

Btw I'm sorry I couldn't update these two days coz I was a little busy in my brother's engagement.

I'LL MAKE SURE TO UPDATE DAILY NOW!

_______________________________________________

She couldn't sleep, due to her over flowing excitement. Thinking about her future with the Kim Taehyung, she was blushing ridiculously. Knowing very well that the green eyed male belonged to someone else already, knowing that his heart was already taken, still these facts didn't stop her from establishing her evil plans.

Without thinking about the consequences--she took her steps gracefully. Really happy just by thinking about the green eyed boy in her arms. She didn't care what the boy's reaction will be. Without thinking about the boy's feelings, she decided what she was going to do in the meeting happening today.

'all I see is you, your touch baby. I'm only waiting for you. I'm longing for you.
It's like I'm under your intoxication,
I've no longer control on myself baby.

You're my drug taehyung, I'm addicted even without consuming you. I want you, to see what could happen to me if I take you in.
I'm restless baby, restless without you in this world.

I want you to touch me, hold me, kiss me. And I promise I'll do that in matter of just some days, even if I've to force you honey."

The words escaped her mouth as she brushed her fingers against taehyung's picture, more specifically his lips in the picture. "So gorgeous.." dreamily, she exclaimed.

----×××----

Her silver pumps shone like a bright star on the black marbled floor. The edge of her black lace dress hugged her thighs beautifully. The deep neck collar of the dress highlighted her cleavage and collarbones gorgeously.

Brown Hair tied neatly in a ponytail. The liner on eyes was as as a nip of a pen. Her lips tinted with blossom peach shade, a gloss over it to enhance the beauty of those cupid's bow shaped lips.

Was she over dressed today? Yes. According to the workers in her company, who usually saw her in formal outfits, today's look was slightly different. The woman didn't really put efforts in her looks, but today she overdid it. Over all, the lady looked gorgeous.
Anyone in their right mind would have glanced twice at the female, if she passed them by.

She arrived at the company exactly at 8:45 am. Couldn't forget such important day or event she was going to deal with, today.
People bowed their head in respect, workers who were busy gossiping, now were really attentive to their own business.

Reaching her destination which was her attractive office room, she entered the cabin.
Placing her handbag on the sofa kept near the glass wall of the room, she headed towards her chair.

Time was going by as fast as a lightening strike. 15 minutes had passed already, whereas the lady felt like she had just entered the company.

A soft knock echoed in the room. After hearing a 'come in' her assistant came inside in all her pride--"mam Mr Kim has arrived." She informed. "Should I send him in?" She asked, clutching her iPad tightly.

"No, make him sit in the meeting room. It's gonna be as professional as it can be." The lady's face was soon adorned with a smirk, a dirty smirk. The assistant left soon after hearing her boss's order.