52. ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ's ʜᴇʀᴇ.

Thank you for 3k reads. Ilysm💖

_________________

Wedding bells echoed all around the marriage hall. People had been gossiping about the 'about to get married couple'
Some were truly happy, while some were just jealous souls.

The hall, had been themed purple and white.
The walls were off white, while the decorations were in all shades of purple and voilet. The stage was situated in the very middle of the hall.

A supposed corner was assigned for reporters and journalists. Thousands of snaps were taken of the hall and all the important VIP people present in the hall.

The bride was ready, in her dressing room, assigned right in the same hotel as the wedding hall. All her makeup, hair were done. But currently she was dressed in satin robe as her dress was really heavy, which caused trouble for the bride's maids.

Tyullib was sure that she's gonna faint as soon as she sees her groom, her love of life, her Kim taehyungie in his gorgeous attire, waiting for her.

She's been blushing ridiculously since the last day. Dreaming about her wedding night with the man she dreamt of, had her goosebumps rising.

She knew, that she wasn't getting anything tonight, no touches, no kisses, no pecks. A hug was the least she expected. But she promised her horny self that she was going to get a peck from her soon to be husband, on today's date.

Well, not get, but take.

"Mam, your dress's ready. Would you like our help?" a mid aged lady questioned, after bowing her head for the respected lady.

"yeah please.. It'd mean alot!" the girl brightly smiled at the lady, who returned the favor. Feeling happy of being treated kindly. Little did she knew it was just because the lady was getting what she had been craving.

Otherwise the maid would cursing Tyullib for her rude mean behavior.

------Φ

"No.. " the old Kim murmured to no one but his own self. "No! " a loud thud of brokening vase echoed in the room, as the man frustratingly threw a glass vase against the wall.

"No! He's just a mere young boy! He doesn't know anything!" the man tugged his own hair harshly while shouting on the top of his lungs, breathing heavily.

"but what he said was true... Naeyon.." the man mumbled softly, kneeling down on the floor.

"you didn't take care of my son Nae.. You didn't love him enough, as you promised me.." a soft feminine voice whispered in the Senior Kim's ear.

Ofcourse it was his unconscious mind, forcing him to think it was his wife's voice.
Regret, guilt washed all over his heart. His senses finally taking their right respective places.

"his e-eyes, I saw her in them.. I saw a glimpse of you honey, his orbs, they're just l-like yours.. I'm sorry hun, I'm so sorry.. "
The man shedded tears, his heart overwhelming with various Sentiments.

"look me in the eyes, and say that mom's company is just a excuse for you, you're giving that excuse to your heart.. To fill up your greeds. I k-know your heart, isn't willing to do this, but as you said.. people change.

So would have mom's thoughts about you, so would have mom's feelings for you. You see she's up there in the sky... Looking at me, looking at you.. And she's noting down all the things we're doing. She's watching you, she's seeing what you're doing to her son.. And trust me She's gonna take my revenge up there.. Just remember that.."