1. ᴛᴇɴsᴇᴅ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ.

Keep supporting please

Keep supporting please.❤💫

____________________________________________

Author's pov.

"Jungkookie lemmie sleep now. It's been 2 hours since we're talking, I'm tired and it's monday tomorrow." The green eyed male whined while yawning, the boy had marely slept for five hours.

"But you promised that if I attended my Saturday extra lectures you'd talk to me..." the Ravenatte whined, just like his heart whined to feel his love of life closer.

"Are you upset? My baby.. " Taehyung asked, more like teased the pityful boy.

"no I'm just missing you. I wanna see you now...umh I'm coming over." the boy uttered, and Taehyung couldn't help but gasp as he heard the younger's words.

"You What! No! You're not coming over. Just sleep now okay, we'll see each other tomorrow. " taehyung was trying his best to make his whiney upset boyfriend sleep, and jungkook being obidient lover, had to obey to his lover's commands.

"But hyungie...i-i miss you badly.." and the green eyed could literally hear the younger Raven head pouting, the thought making the older boy to smile unconsciously.

"Baby see it's almost morning, just sleep now and the very first thing you'd see in the morning would be me, i promise." jungkook knew if the love of his life was lieing, he wouldn't spare him, but deep down he already knew that his taehyung wouldn't make fake promises to him.

"Really!? You promise?" the younger beamed, clutching his phone even tighter.

"Ofcourse! Now I'll hang up okay. Good night and sweet dreams baby." Taehyung cooed at his excited boyfriend.

"I love you tae. Goodnight." the boy kissed his phone, the 'muah' sound just made the green eyed boy chuckle who did teh gesture back.

The male hung up and looked for jungkook's number to text him a message. It only required a couple of seconds to do so as his number was in his emergency list. Perks of being in a relationship.