8. ᴄᴀғᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ.

♡I had a crush, more like my first love

I had a crush, more like my first love. He was my classmate.♡

____________________________________________

Taehyung's pov

We went in the cafè, searching for empty seats and luckily we found one which resided in the corner of the cafè nearby the glass window.

We sat on the seats, jungkook in front of me as usual admiring the sight in front of him, i know I'm handsome! I was looking outside the window, but a waiter's voice distracted me.

"Excuse me sir, what would you like to have?" Smiling mischievously, oh how i could understand his intentions.

"I would like to have a caramel macchiato and he would like to have French vanilla
Cappuccino." I said,Gesturing towards jungkook. you must be wondering why i ordered without asking him, well we ain't dating since 3 years for nothing. I know every single detail about him. From his favourite number to the brand of boxers he wears, from his past regrets to his future goals, from his sensitive spots of his body to the moles on his clothed body. From his favourite places to take me on dates to his wildest fantasies with me.

"Okay sir, would you like to have something else?" The waiter said, grinning widely.

"Would you pay for it?" I asked sarcastically, leaning back on the chair,folding my hands over my chest. Playing along with the waiter.

"Umm..yeah I'd pay for you!" He seriously winked at me.

"Excuse me but i can definitely pay for my boyfriend's food and we do not want anything other then the fucking coffees so can you please fuck off and offer your dick to someone else!" Jungkook snapped at the waiter, furrowing his perfectly arched eyebrows.
That's my jk, i was jumping internally, you can't blame me right, coz i just love this roaring jk. He being like this turns me on bro.

I took a glimpse of my boyfriend and ahh he's looks so hot being mad. I so wanna kiss the hell out of him but Nevermind we're In public.

Jungkook looked at me, his furrowed expression swiftly turned to a softer one.
My lips automatically twitched upwards.
He couldn't help but give a brief smile to me, his bunny, super white teeths peeking out, those pink lips highlighting them very well.

"Baby, ain't we going to university today?" He asked.

"Actually, I'm not but you're! So take your coffee and quickly start walking towards the uni." I said, still flashing a grin.

"What about you? Why are you not attending today?" God this bunny is really curious about things.

"Just because. Ahh here it comes, finally!" I said while Gesturing towards the pitiful waiter, reaching us with two cups of said coffees.

"No! If you're not going then no where in the hell I'm going to attend it!" He said, while looking away which means, end of the conversation, well according to us, it is.