39. ᴛᴀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟʟɪʙ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴜʙ.

Writing down the scenes is so hard
Compared to imagining them in your mind. Pffttt.

_______________________________________________

Taehyung had arrived at his house, having nothing to do, he decided to why not rest in his fluffy plushy bed instead of lurking around. The green eyed boy bounced on the impact of jumping like a little kid who had a hard day at his school.

Tomorrow, thirtieth December, his birthday. The day when he'll turn twenty two. The boy was so young, at the age of enjoying his life, exploring the world, he had been pushed under the rock named as 'the kims'. The weight of this big responsibility was placed on his young delicate shoulders, which would slumped down soon--by the impact.

There's a certain age when a person can handle such responsibilities, such commitments. But the boy's father was evil enough, to push his young son down the hill, of work, stress and tensions. Moreover the man had made a deal, in exchange of his son. How cruel it sounds.

But the green eyed boy, was so oblivious to his surroundings. Surroundings where his own father was ready to practically sell him, in worry of saving his company.

Taehyung had received a message from Tyullib that he needs to change, if he's dressed in casual clothes, '

'Umm taehyungie, can you change your clothes, if like..you're dressed in casuals.. I don't mean that you'd be looking bad, you'd look like Greek God even if you wear a night gown.. It's just I don't want you to feel awkward when I'm dressing up so extra.. And you'd in casuals..' Tyullib's message had taehyung chuckle while replying a quick 'no it's okay, I'll dress up now :)'

Sighing deeply, he pulled himself out of the bed, walking straight to his wardrobe. His wardrobe has always been colorful, with bright shades. But lately the furniture is mostly filled with blazers, coats, and suits.

Deciding onto a red silk dress shirt, a jacket with glitter lace on its neck and black skin fitted pants, he wore a shiny pair of shoes.
Some long earrings enhancing his already gorgeous self.