7. ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ.

My parents fight like siblings lol

My parents fight like siblings lol. But i still love them.

____________________________________________

07:00 AM, Tuesday.
Taehyung's room.

Taehyung's pov

Ugh, i hate mornings! Not in general, i hate it because of my alarm. It scares the shit out of me the moment it starts to ring. but this is the only tune which can help a heavy sleeper like me to wake up.

Well today..yeahh i promised kookie for that today. I'm excited for tonight! But before that i have this headache to deal with which goes by the name university. But why do i feel like I'm forgetting something....

FUCK! i nead to tell kook about my leave from the university. I really didn't remember that. How am i going to do that...how's he going to response to the news...breath tae breath...we'll think bout this anyday but today. So get up and get ready!

I pulled off my blanket aside and quickly stretched my back. I yawned and quickly ran to my bathroom to get freshen up.

I brushed my teeth already and now its time for a warm shower. I turned on the shower a d set the water temperature on medium.

Warm Water running over my body just made my stiff muscles feel relaxed. I stood beneath the running water for a good couple of minutes. After a span of 10 minutes i took some of my chocolate and coconut body wash and steadily rubbed it over my skin to create soap bubbles.

After washing my body i moved to my hair, i hurriedly grabbed my vanilla shampoo, massaged it on my scalp softly...

After having a warm bath and being all dolled up, I skipped towards my car, wanting to drive away asap. .

Now it's decided, today itself I'm gonna tell my friends about my leave. Honestly, I'm gonna miss them. Baekyun, taemin, and my bestfriend yoongi! I'm gonna miss them all.

Well talking about yoongi, i need to call him before reaching university so that he can ask our other friends to gather in the cafeteria.

I started the car and called yoongi hyung through car's bluetooth system....it took couple of minutes for him to pick up the phone.

"Hyung! Good morning."

"Yeah to you too, why would you call me now? Ain't you coming to uni?"

"Yeah yeah I'm on my way, just do me a favour though.."

"Spill it!"