48. ɪᴛ's ʜɪs ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ..

__________________

"So Mr Kim, how do you feel with taking over such big position in the company? Does it feel good? " an old aged reporter questioned.

"I'm anything but happy. Like you wouldn't know how stressful it is to handle such responsibilities and a whole company, so yeah I'm just a bit tensed about it." Taehyung answered, with a small smile tugged on his face.

"okay that's right, anyone else wanna ask their questions?" the man yelled, moving around on his place to find any interested faces.

A woman held her hand up, causing the whole room filled with reporters, the Kim's and Tyullib to divert their attention to the lady.

"good morning, Mr Kim, and Mr Taehyung. Hello to you to Miss Min. I hope you'll are doing good. I'm from YTN News Channel. And my question is for Mr Taehyung."
The lady said, clutching her mic tightly.
The stare of the green eyed man had her limbs shaking.

Taehyung looked at her with a straight face, just blank eyes. The boy nodded and leaned towards the desk, resting his elbows on the wooden table. His eyes settled on the lady, waiting for the question.

"many of other reporters have spotted you and Miss Min at several spots together and alone. And rumours say that, you two might be dating, so is it true?" the lady spoke while fixing her old rusted glasses which were slipping off from her nose.

"well--"

"I'd like to answer that question, miss?" Mr Naeyon interrupted the green eyed boy, who mentally rolled his eyes, knowing what the man was going to say.

"chaemin, park chaemin." the lady said eyeing the green eyed boy who now had diverted his attention to the beautiful lady sitting beside him, whispering something in his ear.

"so miss park, they weren't dating, as you know that The Kim's and Min beauty are collaborating for our upcoming products, they had go through some meetings and discussions together. Which caused them to meet and greet even more than before. And that's why they've been spotted together. There's nothing more then that." senior Kim said, holding the mic in his hands while he eyed the lady and his son beside him.

"oh, okay.. Thank you sir for the answer." the reporter sat down on her seat, sighing in relief.

"also, I'd like to announce something." the senior Kim declared, gaining the attention of almost everyone in the room. The reporters now had their cameramen recording the trio closely, while some of them tried to get closer to the trio but were stopped by the guards standing All around.

"Due to our good relations with the Owners of Min beauty, and also because of our collaboration with them, we've discovered that My son and Miss Min can be good partners to each other, other than work purposes." the man spoke sternly.

"and so we, me and Mr Min have decided to take our relations to more intimated level. We've decided to get our children tie the knot and emerge our companies for a better outcome and future of our kids. And here I'm Declaring that My son, Kim Taehyung is getting married to Min Tyullib on the 3rd of January. And you'll have been invited to the grand celebration."

All the reporter gasped at the announcement, many of them created a chaos, questions emitting their mouths at the speed of lightning.