63. ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀᴇʟʟɪʙ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ.

_______________________

The Taellib couple looked gorgeous as ever.

The male was dressed up in a elegant black turtle neck, underneath a black embroidered blazer paired with black formal pants. His hair styled in bangs, a silver earing highlighting his ethereal facial features.

As for the wife, she went for a elegant
Pastel blue dress. The frill over the dress was of net, pastel blue net. Off shoulder sleeves, with flowers designed on the blouse.

Her hair styled in simple yet elegant curls, her heels, almost making much taller as Taehyung. Her pink lips tinted with bright red, her eyes glittered with baby pink shimmer. She looked like a fairy herself.

She sat on the couch, as she waited for her husband to finish the call, he was in since half an hour. But she couldn't just take it, what the hell was taking him so long, and on the top of that he went to the balcony and closed the door to talk to the other person on the call.

Privacy. She understands this term, but does that exists when you're married, when you've a loving wife.

Sighing the lady, pulled out her own phone, but later frowned upon seeing the contact she had almost blocked if it wasn't for her husband's safety.

She blinked for numerous times, her breathing hitched seeing the texts from the person she never wanted to see.

Quickly deleting the messages, the lady took a deep breath, trying to find the long lost breath as her lungs burner with the loss of the oxygen.

Once she saw her husband walking out of the balcony in all his glory, she stood up, stepping towards her gorgeous husband.

Taehyung was playing with his earing while the other hand kept looking for his wallet in the dressing table.

"ah so good..." the lady nearly moaned, sniffing the males addicting scent. Wrapping her arms around the male, she snuggled his face in his neck, softly pecking the skin.

"are you ready?" Taehyung questioned, sliding the wallet in his pocket.

"since a long time.." dazed, the lady uttered.

"okay then, let's head out.." holding out his hand for the lady to hold it, he smiled softly.

"after you mon ange.." the lady spoke, intertwining her hand with the male's slender, pretty one.

They walked out of the house, Taehyung had a small kind smile on his face, while the lady malt throwing compliments at the male, pecking his check now and then.