60. ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ sᴇx?

Mature content ahead🔞💦
skip to the four dots to avoid the smut.

_______________________

Their lips met, they exchanged their feelings and emotions through their lips. The younger boy moved his lips In soft, erotic rhythm. Gripping the older's slender, tanned waist, he pulled the brunette near himself.

Not even a thin sheer air could pass through them, that was proximity of their closeness.
Cupping the ravenatte's cheeks, Taehyung moved between the ravenatte's legs, straddling the younger's muscular thighs.

And the ravenatte Gladly slided his hand in the older's shirt, feeling the soft glittery skin under his touch. Taehyung gasped subconsciously, feeling the cold hand on his warm flesh.

Jungkook took the opportunity and slided his warm wet tongue inside the brunette's mouth, their tongues fighting each other for dominance and ofcourse the brunette had to give up, he gladly did.

They tasted each other deeply, running their tongues down till each other's throats. Both were at ecstasy, bliss filled up their tummies.
Running his slender fingers in the ravenatte's hair, the brunette boy the younger's lip.

"n-not here.. home.. " and this was enough for ravenatte to pull away and stand up, pulling the brunette up on his feet. He intertwined their hands tightly, dragging him down.

The way to the brunette's home, well his father's home was more distant then ever. Both the males were high, drugged with each other's touch, feels.

Taehyung hastily tried to pull out the key from his pocket but jungkook wouldn't let him to do so. Pressing the male against the door, his back faced the ravenatte's front.

Pushing himself on the other as much as possible, the younger nibbled on the brunette's soft earlobe. Taking it in his mouth, he bit the soft flesh, licking it softly.

He grinded his hard buldge on the brunette's clothed plum butt, his hands grasping the thick soft arse cheeks. His lips now latched on the older's soft, unmarked neck. His pink lips loving the soft velvet texture of the skin.

The warm tongue, trailed a long slide from the brunette's neck to his ear

The warm tongue, trailed a long slide from the brunette's neck to his ear. Taking the lobe between his teeth to nibble on it, and this action caused the older boy to moan softly.

The door took forever to open, and as soon as it opened, the brunette was harshly pushed against the wall, "Let's go upstairs.. " the green eyed boy whispered in a exotic tone.

Pecking Taehyung's mushy lips, the ravenatte held the boy's one thigh, bringing it up to his waist. "hold me.. " jungkook commanded, taehyung wrapped his legs around the younger's waist, and his arms curled around the boy's neck.

Forwarding upstairs, the brunette kept peppering jungkook's milky skin of neck with kisses and hickeys. And the ravenatte couldn't help but gasp, as pleasure took over his senses.