5. ᴍɪɴ's ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ.

My mom and aunt were arguing about clothes, they selected the same one. Lol.

____________________________________________

Tyullib's pov

I saw my father's car in the parking lot beside the tower. "Why's he here?" I thought. He usually comes to my house only if it's about serious matters. Well we'll know the reason eventually.

I walked towards the lobby. I entered through the door and flashed a smile towards the girl who worked as a receptionist in my condo tower.

It was mid afternoon by now, the sun was just too bright today to stay outside but i did enjoy my trip to that university. I met him, my first crush.

I got into the elevator and pressed the "16th" call button. It took couple of minutes to arrive in front of my house but it's no problem to me.

I took out the keys from my clutch, and slided it inside the door lock. The lock made the click sound and soon it opened. I went inside and closed the door. I hung up my clutch on the wall which a hanger for keys ands my sling bags.

I went inside the living room and found my father sitting on the couch, his back facing me. He was scrolling through his phone. My old man works really hard istg.

"Dad! What's sup?" I asked while pouring some water in a cup.
"Ohh! Hey sweety!" He quickly turned his face to my side.
"What brings you here today? Is everything okay at the company? i mean i just took a day off and here you are!" I frowned, thinking about the work I'll have to do to cope with the work i left yesterday.
"Oh no sweety, I'm here for some other reason but before that, how's the boy?
Kim taehyung!" He grinned like your bestfriend asking you about your crush.

But the before mentioned person made me blush heavily.
"First of all, dad he's not a BOY! he's a grown up man fyi. And secondly, i think I'm in love for the very first time in my life." I hid my face between my palms to cover my flushed cheeks, he'd definitely tease me if he sees me in this condition.

"Aww my dear daughter is in love, but you just met him today, hows that possible sweety?" He had a confused reaction to my confession

"Dad you should have just seen him, he's soo fucking ethereal! And those damn eyes! Dad his eyes are soo gorgeous i can look in those eyes a whole day!" I was really excited, just like a high school girl being in love.

I hopped on the couch beside him and layed my head on his lap

I hopped on the couch beside him and layed my head on his lap. His my father cum best friend you know...

"So when's the next meeting miss min?"
"Soo...shit!! I forgot to ask for his number dad. Now how am i going to contact him?" I frowned, i was soo happy moment ago and now i feel messed up.

"Ooh sweetheart. Don't worry I already have his number" he started scrolling down his phone and smiled once he found the thing he was looking for.

"Here, take." I quickly grabbed his phone.

"2xxx xxxx xx09" saved as KIM TAEHYUNG.

I quickly checked the given no's id and, it did belong to kim taehyung.

I hugged my father tightly, he really made me happy this time. "Dad! You're the best. I love so muchhh!"

"I love you too dear!" He patted my head softly and grabbed his things to leave.
"Dad, where are you going?"
"I just received an email, Kang's have arrived at the company so i need go there quickly." He replied, still on his phone.
"Do you want me to come?"
"No, enjoy your leave sweety. And i gotta go. Take care okay." He reached to the main door of my apartment and quickly unlocked the door.
"Bye dad!" I shouted, but i don't think he listened to me.

I was alone now, to be honest, I was used to this silence and peace but now i feel empty, like something's lost inside me.
I miss my mom at these moments but soon it hits me, that she's happy with her own family now.

But now i just want that empty space in my heart to be taken. And I'm gonna try my best to find that person as soon as possible.

I had my dinner couple minutes ago.
Now I'm dressed in my night gown and ready to sink in my bed.

I tried to sleep but something kept bugging me. I'm missing something, more like someONE. Who is it? Taehyung?
But why? I just met him, like 6,7 hours ago and that person is already running in my mind.

This is weird. I shouldn't be like this. I should wait. I'm not sure if he likes me or not, i need to control myself.

__________________
________

Hope you are liking my book.💜

New character introduction.

Min Tyullib

Min Tyullib.
Brunette
25 y/o
Brown eyes.
5.4 ft.
Straight.

She's sweet. She's kind. She's beautiful. perfect wife material. Have been a daddy's princess since the beginning, but don't take her to be spoiled and cocky girl. She works hard and buys her things with her own money. A proper classy rich girl, her persona is that of a strong, determined and intelligent ceo but her innerself is always insecure because of her past.

Loves to work, and dress up. Lives a independent life. Abandoned by her mother in a young age, caused her to be a sensitive and emotional child. She craves for love and surely will do anything to have someone to love her, and you know who that certain person is.

______//______

Interesting 💜👑