65. ᴍᴀʀᴋ's ᴠɪsɪᴛ.

Hey!
I'm sorryyyyyy, I know I'm updating after what seems like an eternity... It's just my friends and cousins are staying at my house for a while and I don't wish for them to catch me writing a novel lol zzz...

Sowwyyy again..

-------------------

The male walked towards his cabin. The party, the couple attended yesterday was really great and influential for the gorgeous man's company and businesses.

Many men and women from his field reached out to him, trying to be in the good books of the handsome Ceo.
Giving numerous hints of wanting to collaborate with the Kim's.

He got his eyes set on several beneficial people, one of them was Jeon jongkhyun.

The man seemed really experienced and well known in his own field. But sadly their fields of work were different, Taehyung couldn't just collaborate his fashion and beauty company with a foods industry. Sounds so stupid.

His shoes made the clattering satisfying sound. His big oversized coat slung on his shoulders loosely as he today, didn't want to dress up in a blazer, so here he was, dolled up in a floral white shirt, paired with black trousers. A black warm coat over it and his green eyes hiding behind a Harry Potter glasses.

His secretary and Kim Seokjin walked behind him, in all their glory, they took their steps, workers and employees bowed to their boss, as Taehyung gave a small smile with a nod.

Entering the room, the trio talked about some work schedules and meetings. As the time went by, they decided to put light on the other matters.

"Taehyung, I think we should call her secretary over, she has arrived here in Seoul today in the morning. What do you think?" the blonde said, walking closer to the male.

"simple, call her over, and there's someone else too who has some story to tell me..he'll arrive at any second."
Crossing his arms on his chest, with a straight face, the Ceo uttered.

"who?" both the CFO and the secretary questioned.

"just a mere inve-- Mr Choi, remember when you tried to reach the investors who withdrew their shares.." the Ceo asked.

"yes I do, that too in detail sir." the secretery answered gaze locked with the green one's.

"Was there anyone named as Mark tuan, whom you talked to?" the me questioned, leaning forward on the table.

"y-yes sir.. Actually N-no..because that investor held a really small share invested that's why we didn't try to reach o-out to him sir.." the secretery said, unable to look up as he could feel his boss's sharp gaze on himself.

"and why didn't I know about this brainless decision of yours?!" the male coldly whisper yelled. A dark frown on his face, as he took a deep breath to calm his senses.

The room's atmosphere fell silent, a pin drop silence. Just a sound of Taehyung's deep breaths were heard throughout the room.

The blonde took the things in his hands, trying to calm the situation. He knew that the young Ceo's anger was valid. Justified.

Well Seokjin already had the urge to question the old man beside him, such mistake or overlooking mere small investors isn't something that's acceptable in this business.

After all, an ocean is built up with tiny droplets of water.

"taehyung, we can't change the past now, can we?

If they had a clue that someone might have been behind this ruckus, then the male's life wouldn't have turned upside down in this way, he wouldn't have to be in such situation, where he wasn't riding two horses at the same time.