24. ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.

I know tyullib and kook are
looking like Weak characters
But trust me they're going to
strongest ahead.

Who's your favorite character in this ff?
Mine is TAEHYUNG... So classy.

_______________

Author's pov.

The sun rised. The chirping of birds were heard. Their bodies were tangled with each other. Their breathes brushing on each other's skin. The younger had his arm around waist, and the older held his boyfriend's arm.

Continues knocks on the door, caused the brunette to wake up. Rubbing his fists on his sleepy closed eyes to get rid of the dizziness--he sat up,pulling the blanket off himself.

Taehyung's pov.

I made it to door, only to hear miss sumi yelling on my face for breakfast. Good nice way to start the morning. Before heading down I decided to wake kook up. Even though he looks super cute with his bunny teeth peeking out, I still had to get him out of his slumber.

Reaching out to him, I kneeled down on the floor beside him. Gently caressing his cheek, I pressed a peck on his forehead. Patting his shoulder, "koo wake up babyyy..." I whispered in his ear. He moved a little before squinting his eyes open.

The bunny smile adorning his handsome face, the messy hair adding more to it... just so hot. "good morning hyung." his grinned reaching his ears, his nose turned into a scrunch. Too cute.

"hey I'm not cute!" he yelled, bringing me back to earth. Did I say that out loud.

"Aishhh, shut up and get freshen up if you still wanna go to our date.." I said, rubbing circles on his cheek with my thumb. Pressing a peck on his lips, I stood up.

"where are you going baby? " he asked, rubbing his eyes. "shower." I quickly grabbed a oversized maroon shirt, stripped with black paired up with black leather pants. Not forgetting a new boxer and my favorite grey towel.

"can I join you? Pleeasseee?" I looked at him, with a blank expression. It scares him, I know that surely.

"together?" I asked, putting back the extra clothes I had taken out. "yeah" he replied instantly. I glanced over at him, standing just behind me--still half naked. When is he going to change this habit of his? I still wonder.

"fine..and just showering Kay." I already knew what would have been going on in his raven head. Shortly after arranging the hot shower, I yelled for him. "jungoo! Get your ass here in a sec or I'm closing the do--" and there he was, present right in front of, with his bunny teeths. "hehe, Cmon let's get you undressed." I could still see the hidden smirk on his hot face.

Pushing me inside the washroom, that too gently. He pressed me against the glass wall of the shower. His fingers already unbuttoning my shirt. I smirked knowing how restless this raven headed could be.

Pulling the shirt off me, he threw it somewhere in the room. My pitiful piece of clothe. I tilted my head to lock eyes with him.
His brown eyes filled with desire and passion, and one more emotion I never fail to notice, love.

Holding his nape gently, I walked ourselves to the hot steamy shower. I checked the water flowing, it was warm enough. I was enjoying the warm water running against my fingers, suddenly I was pushed against the wall, water wetting my trousers. My hair dripping wet. He quickly got rid of his trousers and boxers--standing fully naked in front me. He motioned towards my bottom.