ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

So I'm going to dedicate this epilogue to akbear_ who always supported me and voted for my shitty book...

She's the sweetest girl alive.. And I'm glad to have her as a friend and a supporter!!! ❤️

-------------------------------------

The brunette was peacefully trying to sleep on his wide suite bed, but groaned as soon as he heard his phone ringing, the contact of his flirty, really clingy secretary popped up.

Why the hell this person would call him in the middle of the night when they're having a meeting in 7 in the morning. He tiredly excepted the call, sticking the device to his ear.

"hello?" he said in a super sleepy tone. Oblivious to how his oversized black silk shirt was falling off his shoulder, revealing his slender neck and prominent, sharp collarbone.

A whole fucking meal. Kim Taehyung.

"hello sir.." the seductive voice spoke, and he wouldn't lie if he was saying all the sleep in his green eyes disappeared the second that voice spoke.

Closing his eyes For a bit, he tried to calm down his hot lower region.

"what can I do for you?" the green eyed boy questioned, now sitting up on the bed, he did found the conversation interesting and hot.

"you can strip for me.. Kiss me.. Touch me.. Everything you you'd do for your handsome boyfriend.." the seductive voice spoke, and Taehyung's almost rolled back to his head due to the words spoken to him, in a deep tone.

"you aren't my boyfriend why would I do that for you?" he questioned, playing with the hem of his shirt, revealing his thick mushy thighs, the outline of his silk black boxer, highlighting his skin even more.

"maybe because your boyfriend isn't here to satisfy you.." the secretary uttered, the person's own eyes dripping with lust and need for the ethereal boss.

"and what makes you think I'd cheat on him... For a mere employee like you.." the boy unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt, feeling hot and horny.

"coz I'm more finer than him, more hotter than him, more sexier than him.. He's a piece of trash in front of me.." the person stated, the voice falling deeper and deeper by 3637484849 octaves.

"Baby I know you are a kinky secretary but i won't let you call my boyfriend a trash... He surely sometimes get clingy like cat's hair on a couch but nooo!" the boy said, gulping for some reason.

"let's fuck.. Sir." and hearing that smexy 'sir', he let out a soft moan, his bulge hardening slightly. Feeling more hotter, and warmer.

The shirt was being and obstacle for him to have the hot sensation gone, so he unbuttoned more of his shirt's buttons. Revealing his pink erected buds along with that more toned chest.

"come to me then.." saying so he hung up. And soon a large tattooed hand pulled the hot ceo on his lap. Ah, taehyung was so turned on by that foreplay and his dear boyfriend couldn't just keep it in his pants for couple more minutes

"let's fuck sir.." jungkook whispered, pulling off the silk shirt, taehyung was wearing as he pulled the Ceo in a rough hungry kiss.

Their lips were hungry, yearning for each other. Their tongues fought for dominance, and as usual the ravenatte won. Swirling his tongue around Taehyung's warm tongue, showing off his win.

His muscular arms roamed all over the sexy Ceo's naked torso. Loving the soft feathery texture of other's skin under his fingertips.

"you're getting hotter and hotter day by day.. How's that possible.." the young secretary, Jeon jungkook asked between the sloppy wet kiss, his hand gropping the thick, extremely soft globes, occasionally brushing his fingers in between Taehyung's ass.