38. sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ.

Okayyyyy I'm excited...7 days
More to go for Tae's birthday 🎈❤

BTW I ʷᵃˢ wondering..

If I should make sehun a negative lead
Too..

He's my bias❤

_______________________________________________

Taehyung had reached his home,  at around eleven thirty in the night. He had to catch up with the riders who had so much to tell him.
The trio had their own stories and scenarios, they just needed someone to hear them out.

Minho blabbered about his crush, who works at this new cafe shop, a total sunshine,  well according him ofcourse. Chill, it's not hoseok, it's Kim Jisoo. A teenage girl who just started working in the cafe as a part timer. He was whipped.

Namjoon, the smart guy had his own problems to discuss. His father, a policeman kicked him out, just because he wasn't agreeing to be a policeman just like him.
Namjoon has always been the calm, smart guy. doesn't really gets involved in unwanted dramas.

Sehun, the handsome one, just had to continue with his flirting making the brunette laugh. Stealing pecks from the younger, ofcourse on cheeks and and sometimes knuckles.

Taehyung enjoyed his time with the trio, as for jungkook, he kept playing with the older's fingers now and then. Ofcourse he was updated with his friend's problems. He couldn't find himself interested their talks.
Just looking up, when he'd hear his boyfriend's giggles and jokes.

--------§

Unlocking the door, he went inside. Quietly forwarding towards his own room. The living room was silent, no maids, no father were seen in the room.

Quickly locking the bedroom, he discarded his clothes and took a warm shower. Letting the tension and stress flow away with the water.

Done with the shower, he walked out, reaching for his wardrobe. Swiftly taking out a black silk shirt and trousers. Pulling them on, he literally jumped on his bed, his mind filled with today's happenings.

He ofcourse didn't forget to check on his father, but remembering his lush out,  he thought that the father might be needing space. And honestly he was little upset over his father. Not wanting to see him just now.

Texting his boyfriend a good night,  who replied with a kissing and heart emoji,  making him smile--he slipped off in a deep slumber. Happy that there's no office tomorrow.

--------§

The morning arrived really fast, as if the time just flew away. The birds chirping and traffic sounds were heard at a distance. Taehyung's deep sleep was nowhere to be seen today. He had woken up early on his own.

Early, means 7 am. He had thought that he'd sleep till afternoon, but the fate and his sleep weren't on his side today. Quickly getting up from the mattress, he made his bed.

Running to shower, to get that laziness drawn out. After a cooling bath, he walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist.
Today he had decided to wear something nice, his boyfriend had told him to spent the weekend with him earlier, so here he was--getting ready