Chapter 41: Inside you

"What are you going to wear?" Kara asked as she raised her arms for her mother to dress her.

"A white dress, just like you," Valentina replied, passing the white dress over her head.

"And what about Mommy Juls?" Ever since Valentina had woken her up for a bath, and to start preparing her for the party, the girl hadn't stopped asking questions.

"I don't know honey," she really didn't know what clothes her girlfriend had brought. In fact, she was almost certain that Juliana hadn't packed anything special for the event.

"Oh, because she doesn't like clothes very much." Valentina looked at her.

"Why do you say that?" She asked surprised.

"Well, because she's always asking you to take your clothes off. It must be because she doesn't like them," the girl had drawn her own conclusions.

"Something like that darling, something like that," the photographer was going to kill her girlfriend and her insatiable sexual thirst. "But let's hope she wears something white because otherwise your aunt Lauren will kill her!" If she made a scandal over a tablecloth, Valentina didn't want to imagine her strangling her girlfriend over her outfit. "These ones?" She showed her daughter a pair of white shoes with buckle and round toe, "Or these ones?" This time she had a pair of white sandals in the style of a ballerina shoe in her hand.

"If Aunt Lolo and Mommy and a fight... who do you think would win?" It was like deciding between Batman or Superman. The little girl pointed to the second pair.

"Why do you ask?" At this point, no question from her daughter surprised her.

"Well, Mommy Juls is very strong, right?" The blonde nodded. "But when she wants to, Aunt Lolo can make anyone cry, like she did with Miss Anderson." Although it wasn't exactly Lauren who made the woman cry. "Let's pretend mommy was the Hulk and Aunt Lolo was Ironman... who do you think would win?" Kara was already picturing it in her head.

"Hulk is the big green one, right?" After all the superhero movies that her daughter and girlfriend had made her watch, it was a bit difficult to remember which was which. But she had understood that one. "Is Ironman the one with the shield?" She wasn't sure about the other characters. "Honey, if you don't sit still, I can't comb your hair." Who would have guessed that she would be discussing superheroes while trying to brush her daughter's hair.

"MOM! That is Captain America!" The little girl sounded offended, "Ironman is the millionaire with super technology. He's red and yellow." Kara was clearly talking to the wrong mother.

"Well... in that case... I think it would be... a draw!" Valentina enjoyed seeing the scandalous face her daughter wore.

"MOM! There can be no tie!" An aberration.

"Of course! The green one and the one with the shield get together to have a coffee, to talk about their differences and become friends... Draw!" If Juliana found out about this, Valentina was going to have to endure hours listening to Juliana's thesis on superheroes.

"VALENTINA!" Lauren appeared in the room of the older Carvajal, dressed in a very tight, short sleeveless white dress, that highlighted her new tan. "CAN YOU TELL YOUR SEXY ASS GIRLFRIEND TO COME CHANGE? LOOK AT HER! LOOK AT HER!" The Latina approached the balcony followed by her friend. The brunette was climbing a ladder fixing one of the lanterns. "SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS NOT READY!" She complained again.

"Leave her alone Lolo, she just wants everything to be perfect for you." She assured her, "LOOK, WE HAVE ONE READY!" Mini Valentina was dressed in white and ready for the party.