Chapter 51. I'll play you for it

"What do you think Juls?" Asked Valentina. "Can you give me another chance?"

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!" The brunette raised her hands in the air asking for silence. "I'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE..." there was a huge cheer. "BUT..." they all went silent again. "ON ONE CONDITION... FLORENCE ORGANISES THE WEDDING FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS." Juliana wasn't just speaking to Valentina; she was talking to the entire airport, which had stopped to watch the show.

"NO, NO and NO!" Valentina protested.

"WHO THE HELL IS FLORENCE?" Shouted a woman, who judging by her uniform, was the bathroom attendant.

"FLORENCE IS A PARTY PLANNER," Juliana explained.

"LET HER HIRE THE PARTY PLANNER!" Shouted a young woman who was filming the entire scene with her iPhone, "IT'S LESS WORK FOR YOU!" She added.

"YEAH, BUT FLORENCE WANTS TO DEVOUR THE HOTTIE!" A­­­dded Lauren.

"IS THE HOTTIE JULIANA?" Asked a Liberty fan, who also had her phone up filming everything.

"HEY!" Valentina pointed at her. "ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT I AM NOT HOT?" She asked angrily.

"DON'T GET MAD BLONDIE, I THINK YOU ARE SMOKIN' HOT!" Nikki and Camila quickly grabbed hold of Juliana before she could react or there would've been one less fan at the next championship.

"Calm down Juls," Camila tried to soothe her.

When Valentina noticed her girlfriend's angry face, she decided to change the subject. "BACK TO THE POINT, THERE IS NO WAY I WILL LET THAT WOMAN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY WEDDING! AND THAT IS FINAL!" This caught Juliana's attention again.

"PERFECT!" Juliana broke free from her friends. "Las Vegas here we come," she sentenced.

The boos began again. "DON'T LET HER WIN!" shouted a spectator.

"FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT!" Shouted another.

"CHALLENGE HER!" This scream gave the photographer an idea.

If there was something in the brunette's nature, it was to compete. And losing was not in the Valdés dictionary. Valentina had come up with an idea. "I WOULD PLAY HER FOR IT, BUT THE LADY HERE," she pointed to Juliana, "SHE IS AFRAID OF LOSING!" As soon as Valentina looked into her girlfriend's eyes, she knew she'd hit a nerve.

"I'M AFRAID? HAHA, DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH CARVAJAL! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO PLAY? PAINTBALL MAYBE? UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THAT! WE ONLY HAVE ONE HOUR BEFORE WE BOARD." She told the crowd.

"THERE'S A POOL TABLE IN THE BAR," Jess shouted. She had just returned from buying anti-inflammatories after twisting her ankle in the bridesmaid race.

Valentina and Juliana looked at each other. Each with evil smiles plastered on their faces.

The blonde approached Juliana, "If I win. You are going to close that beautiful little mouth of yours and I am going to do what I want with my wedding, trampling, and mistreating whoever I want!" The blonde stretched her hand waiting for Juliana to make her bet and agree to compete. This was the only option left.

The brunette inspected her girlfriend carefully, she knew Valentina was grasping at straws now. But on the other hand, Juliana knew how to play pool, she had spent years in London playing in bars, she knew she wouldn't lose.

"CHICKEN!" Shouted one of Valentina's supporters, who received a murderous glare from the basketball player.

"What's up cutie?" Valentina whispered. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle with you, very gentle," the blonde's voice was not helping the brunette, her thirst for victory and the way her body responded to Valentina was not a good combination. Valentina knew she was hitting all the right buttons. She just had to push a little harder. "Does it make you nervous knowing you will lose to your future wife? Or is it more unnerving that I know you fantasise about making love to me on a pool table?" Juliana's face was priceless.