Chapter 79. Go get them!

Valdés Carvajal House

"Don't say anything!" Lauren whispered to Juliana. "I'm the lawyer, I do this for a living. I'm cool headed and won't lose my temper. Leave it to me," she added in a low voice.

"What are you going to tell them?" Juliana asked.

"I'm going to deny everything," the Latina sentenced simply.

"I think it would be better to tell them the truth." While they sat on the couch whispering, Camila and Valentina removed all their treasured items from the bear. "They're fuming Lauren."

The photographer cast a disapproving look towards the sofa when she discovered the vast collection of Jessica Larsson material.

"Exactly!" She said, convinced of her idea. "We cannot tell them the truth, Juliana! Or do you want to sleep on the couch for next ten years?!" Lauren knew where to attack.

"And you?" Lauren had forgotten to include herself. "What will you be doing? Are you going to betray me?" She didn't expect it from her friend.

"No, not at all!" Sexaholic yes, but never treacherous. Juliana calmed a little. "I plan to blame Anne!" affirmed the Latina.

"WHAT?" Juliana's reaction caught the attention of their wives.

"Stop whispering!" Ordered the dancer who was elbow deep into Porni's body. The bear's capacity to store things was incredible.

"Camzi Camz... love..." The lawyer tried.

"I don't want to talk to you Lauren!" Camila stopped her.

"But..."

"Do I have to repeat myself?" The dancer was not in the mood.

Lauren flung herself against the back of the chair and crossed her arms. Juliana patted her on the leg to show support.

"We're not blaming Anne!" Juliana leaned towards her friend and whispered again. "Besides, I was the one who gave the sloth the passwords, it's my fault!" It was always the teacher's fault, never the pupil.

"I won't let you take the blame on your alone, sweetie," the Latina showed her loyalty. "Whatever happens, we are in this together! You cover my back and I'll cover yours!" she assured as their wives approached.

"Well?" Camila and Valentina said, their hands on their hips as they faced their wives. "Who's first...?"

"IT WAS THE SWEETIE'S FAULT!" Lauren couldn't handle the pressure of the case. She knelt at the feet of her wife and friend. "I SWEAR I DIDN'T WANT TO!" she begged, "BUT SHE MANIPULATED ME! FORCED ME! WRAPPED ME UP IN HER LIES!!"

Juliana gaped at her with her mouth hanging open. Thankfully, they were in this together!

"I TRIED TO TALK TO HER, TO CONVINCE HER TO GIVE IT UP, BUT SHE'S... SHE'S... SHE'S... A PORN ADDICT!" She pointed at Juliana, accusing her before jumping forward to hug the legs of both women, almost toppling Valentina as she tried to hug all four legs. "PLEASE, I'M JUST A VICTIM OF HER PORN ADDICTION!!"

Juliana rolled her eyes at the Latina's dramatics.

"Lauren..." Camila called her.

"I JUST WANTED TO HELP HER BUT ENDED UP BEING DRAGGED INTO HER WORLD!" The inventions continued.

"LAUREN!" This time it was Valentina who yelled. "HALF OF THE VIDEOS AND MAGAZINES ARE IN YOUR NAME!" The Latina was silent while Valentina grabbed a magazine. "And this one..." she showed her the cover of a magazine. "You drew yourself on the cover!" She pointed to the image, drawn in black marker of a female body positioned suggestively on the legs of the cover model. The speech bubble coming from the mouth said, 'I am Lauren and you are my bitch!'