Chapter 58. A look to the future

Three weeks later - Casa Valdés-Carvajal

Juliana walked into her apartment one Saturday morning after her morning jog to find her wife and daughter half asleep in the kitchen. Kara struggled not to fall asleep at the breakfast table and Valentina tried unsuccessfully to get dressed while preparing breakfast for her and her daughter.

If anyone had been around, they would have seen the resemblance to a pair of zombies.

Juliana entered the kitchen cautiously looking for signs of life from her favourite women, she was ready to run if this was not the case. Who is she kidding? The brunette would most likely allow herself to be bitten by her wife or daughter, and the three of them would form a happy zombie family. Then little by little they would increase their family with more zombies and surely the Jauregui Cabello family. Because if the Juliantina's are zombies, then Camren could not be less.

"Am I delirious or are my two favourite Carvajal awake on a Saturday before eleven in the morning? Not that it bothers me, but just out of curiosity, do you feel like eating brains today?" The zombie option had to be ruled out.

A murderous look and a junior murderous look greeted her.

"My love," she approached Valentina, "I am pretty sure Kara doesn't like coffee in her cereal," the blonde didn't even know where she was as she tried to make breakfast. Valentina only emitted a grunt. "Come here," Juliana guided her to the stool next to her daughter. "Sit here and I'll take care of the rest."

Valentina did not argue and did as she was told, adopting the same position as her little girl, both hands holding her head up with her eyes closed. The two blondes insisted they could get a little more sleep that way.

Juliana looked at them and couldn't help her heart flutter at the image. While the athlete was preparing breakfast, she would not be bored. "Valentina darling," she called, "I was thinking that tomorrow, when Godzilla and King Kong pick me up, I could take them to Hell and introduce them to some of Mary's girls. What do you think?" She asked.

"Sounds good to me, love," answered the blonde from her sleeping position.

"Do you think King Kong and Chita will get along? Or do you think it is better to introduce him to Tarzan first? I have always wondered if King Kong had other inclinations," she commented preparing her little girl's cereal.

"Whatever you say darling," repeated the blonde.

"Kara... The other day Mario called me and invited me to play with him and his brother Luigi. He told me we could jump on turtles, travel through green tubes and go rescue the little princess. Do you want to come?" This time she looked at the little blonde.

"Yes mommy, whatever you want," she answered without paying attention.

"You sure? Or would you rather play with Sonic and collect rings?" The blondes were exactly the same.

"Whatever you say mommy," was the answer of a still sleeping Kara.

"Perfect!" She put the coffee in front of Valentina and the cereal in front of her daughter. "Coffee for the most beautiful queen of all," she left a kiss on her wife's forehead. "And cereal for the most beautiful princess of all," she said kissing her daughter. "I'm going to bathe," she commented. "And don't forget, my date with King Kong, Godzilla, Mario and Luigi tomorrow," she said as she left to go to the bathroom.

The blondes looked at each other. "What? She has a date with who?" They wondered at the same time.

Valentina rolled her eyes. "I hate when she talks to us in our sleep," she said drinking her coffee.