Chapter 77. The tale of Pinocchio

Two months later - Valdés Carvajal house

Juliana was in the living room lying on the sofa with her granddaughter, who sat on her stomach, leaning against her bent legs. While Valentina silently watched them from the doorway, not wanting to interrupt the moment.

"Whose nose is this?" Juliana traced the little girl's nose with her finger. "And these beautiful little eyes?" She ran her fingers over the baby's eyelids. "And these cheeks?" With both hands she squished the little girl's face. "They are all grandma's, right?" played Juliana.

"Bla fffffurrrffffff bla pruuuff!" Leni babbled non-stop nonsense.

"You're right!" Juliana said. "We should leave something for your other grandmother, after all she is responsible for all the beauty you've inherited... maybe we could give her one of these little ears." Juliana wasn't very generous with her wife. Leni dropped onto her grandmother's chest and drooled all over her shirt while playing with parts of the athlete's face.

"Definitely this little bottom," Juliana patted her bottom. "It's mine... and I won't share it with anyone. Right little sheep?" The little girl bit her grandmother's nose.

"I am so irresistible that you want to eat me with kisses?" she asked the baby. "The same thing that happens with your grandmother Valentina, she cannot stop touching me or giving me kisses... there are times that I have to come to this sofa to stop her harassing me!" she lied.

Valentina couldn't stand it anymore, she had to intervene. "Are you lying to our granddaughter?" The blonde walked to the couch and sat on the other end, tangling her legs with her wife's. As soon as Elena saw her other grandmother, she tried to crawl across the brunette's body to reach the blonde. Juliana had to help her.

"Treacherous junior mouse, you trade me for a nice pair of..."

"Juliana!" Valentina thought Elena was too young to hear her wife's dirty talk.

"A nice pair of eyes!" she finished the sentence, sitting forward on the sofa to reach her wife's mouth. "And the best lips in the world," she kissed her. Elena, sitting on the blonde's legs didn't want them to get distracted by each other, so she hung herself around her grandmother's neck.

"Did you talk to Kara?" The brunette asked, watching as her wife nodded in agreement. "Have they already arrived at the hotel?" Kara and Lena had decided to take a romantic trip to Europe.

"Yes... although she misses Leni a lot," she answered kissing her granddaughter's head. "Lena said when she received the photo of Elena sleeping between us, she started to cry and began rambling that she was a bad mother for not taking her with them," she recited while laughing.

Juliana laughed with her. "Let's see if she still thinks the same after some European sex. Do you remember our trip to Europe? On the second day we forgot we even had daughters... You wanted to abandon them so we could live in Italy," she refreshed her wife's memory.

"That's not true!" Juliana looked at her sceptically.

"Leni, tell your grandmother Valentina, that if she lies her nose will grow like Pinocchio!" Juliana squeezed her granddaughter's nose.

"At least this time you used the children's story!" Juliana used to tell Valentina the story of Phyllis, when she lied instead of growing a nose, a member grew between her legs. Needless to say, in bed Juliana played the part of Phyllis and Valentina was the wife who made her lie.

"With Elena yes, but if you want, I can tell you about 'Phyllis' tonight!" A sheep sandwich was made between her grandmothers. But Elena was not going to be left out, standing between them, she gave them some wet kisses of her own.