Chapter 65. The women in my life

Sunday morning - Casa Valdés Carvajal

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for breakfast?" Juliana whispered. Lauren and Camila were standing in front of the door, each holding a sleeping girl in their arms.

"Thanks, Juls but Lolo and I still have a lot to talk about and she's grumpy because she hasn't been able to sleep much."

Lauren yawned loudly. "I don't know how you sleep on that damn sofa with all those girls!" The three women looked at the sofa bed where Kara was now stretched out as if she owned the furniture. Anne was lying next to her, she had one leg across Kara's stomach and was using one of her sister's breasts as a pillow. Maca occupied the entire other side and had managed to hoard both pillows all to herself, one for her head and the other was held tightly in her arms, as if she were afraid it would escape. Scarlet however, had taken control of the lower part of the bed and forced her sisters to sleep with her legs drawn up.

"After so many nights on the couch you get used to it," the athlete explained.

"I woke up because the little rat took my pillow and not very subtly, I might add," the lawyer complained.

"Maca always does that, she can't sleep if she doesn't have two pillows or at least something to hug," she explained. "Be grateful the little fish didn't start reciting her autumn poem," she said.

"Her autumn poem?" This sounded like something Camila might be interested in.

Before Juliana could explain, Scarlet stood on the bed and with her eyes closed began to recite...

"Autumn is a dwarf, with a jar and a brush,
Paint everything yellow because it has no other colour,
It brings cold wind
And takes the heat "

She bowed and lay down to sleep as if nothing had happened.

"Well, imagine that but in the middle of the night," she told them proudly.

"My God Valdés! One of your daughters steals pillows and the other is a sleepwalking poet. I told Valentina that too much sex during pregnancy was going to have repercussions!" The Latina complained, as a new yawn escaped.

"Are you going out?" Camila asked the brunette as they walked towards the taxi.

"Yep," she answered, "I have several hours before my ladies wake up." None of the blondes were early risers.

"You'll call us tomorrow and let us know about the ultrasonic..."

"The ultrasound Camzi Camz!" Two daughters and she still hadn't learned.

"Oh yeah, that!"

"Of course, Camz, as soon as we know the sex of the baby we'll call you," she promised.

Camila gave her a kiss, let Juliana say goodbye to the sleeping duck in her arms and got into the taxi.

"Hey sweetie," the Latina was nervous. "Thanks for last night..."

"If it's because we slept warm and tight last night, you should know, I was not the one who spooned you!" Juliana caressed the spoon, otherwise known as Gabriela, who was asleep in the Latina's arms.

"You know why I say it!" It was more than evident.

"I know Lern. I know. I cannot conceive of the idea of ​​you two separated, much less if that idea destroys my wife," she confessed. "Make her happy Lolo. If Camz is happy, you'll be too," Juliana advised.

Lauren looked at Juliana for a few moments. "Thank you," she repeated. "For this and only for this, I am going to forget that your hand was on my butt last night," she warned.