Chapter 11: You're my Prisoner

The following Saturday - Jess's Bar

Lauren, Camila, Sara and Valentina were practically being dragged by Kara to the bar. Valentina had suggested going out for breakfast and the girl would not stop until they agreed to follow her.

"Can you tell me where we're going?" Lauren asked as she looked to cross the street.

"I don't know Lern. According to my daughter, this place makes the best chocolate milk in the world!" She explained to the green-eyed woman without taking her eyes off her daughter holding Camila's hand.

"Let me guess, Juliana right?"

"Yip! Lately everything Kara does is Juliana related." Valentina continued.

"Just Kara?" Lauren added quietly.

"Don't start Lern," she cut her off quickly.

"Did you apologise to her? You know she's over what you said, right? We met her recently. Juliana would never do anything to affect Kara and you know it Valentina. Lionel Messi, from his house in Barcelona can see how much Juliana loves the little devil." The Latina had been encouraging the blonde to reconcile with the brunette for several days. But she knew it would be difficult with Valentina's enormous pride.

"No. And I'm not going to either. When I wanted to do it she turned around and left. Nobody ignores a Carvajal and you know it! I don't want to talk about anymore Lauren. Sara, can you hurry up? I am going to smash your fucking cell phone against the wall!" Valentina wanted to avoid the subject of Juliana at all costs.

"Hey honey, it was a very important call. Can you believe they tweeted a picture of Pippa Middleton wearing a jacket from last seasons? Last season! How embarrassing!" Apparently for Sara this was news.

Lauren looked at Valentina. "Really V? Really?! I think you should work on those apologies immediately!" She stepped forward to walk with her niece and fiancée.

"What's wrong with her? What apology is she talking about?" Asked the curious model.

"Nothing Sara, it doesn't matter. Come on, let's go have breakfast." She grabbed her girlfriend's hand and walked to the door of the bar.

As they arrived at the bar, Kara stepped up to open the door, remembering Juliana's lesson #1. "After you ladies," she said, opening the door for two women, then for her family. She resisted the desire to close the door in Sara's face.

The two women muttered something like, "What a sweet little girl," and smiled.

Valentina and Lauren exchanged looks of terror. "Hey, your daughter is a Don Juan." Lauren joked.

"Lauren she is just being polite!" Valentina replied, rolling her eyes.

At that moment, Jess's voice was heard greeting the little girl from the bar, "Hello beautiful!"

And Juliana's lesson #12: 'If a young lady greets us, we respond.' "Hello pretty!!" Kara answered.

"Did you say polite V?" Lauren asked her friend.

"Shut up Lauren! I'm going to have a serious conversation with Juliana!" Said the blonde as she followed the others to a table.

Jess approached them. "Good morning ladies! What can I get for you? Apart from a chocolate milk and many cookies for the little princess at the bar," said the waitress pointing at Kara. The girl nodded with a huge smile. Jess always gave her more cookies than the other customers.

"I also want a chocolate milk with many cookies please." The waitress wrote down Camila's order.

"A black coffee for me," said the Latina.