Chapter 42. As many times as you want

In the middle of the night, Valentina woke with her girlfriend on top of her. The brunette was leaving kisses on her neck and clavicle as her expert fingers were moving inside her. She tried to complain, fighting both sleep and excitement.

The brunette had tried to convince herself to leave her alone, she knew that her girlfriend needed to rest. She had demanded too much of her. But she couldn't stop herself, she kept going. It wasn't about her but about the passion she felt for the blonde, that sensation, that desire that manipulated her like a puppet, as if she were dying of hunger or thirst, and her girlfriend was the only thing she ever wanted, the only thing that could quench her thirst. The problem was, she was never quite satisfied.

When Valentina woke, she almost immediately passed out again. The photographer knew her girlfriend was insatiable, she knew from the first time they made love. Juliana knew her by heart, her weak points, her favourite positions, the brunette knew how to melt her, she knew how to make her vulnerable, how to touch her, how to turn her on. And to top it all, the environment made it even more exciting, the room was totally dark, only a sheet covered them, the scent of their bodies, the agitated breathing of her brunette, her own moans, everything excited her. Valentina's skin crawled when she heard Juliana whisper to her.

"Why do you have to drive me so crazy? Why? I can't sleep when I have you naked by my side." The athlete had not stopped looking at her girlfriend all night. She tried to control herself, she tried to settle for just looking at her, but it only took one movement of the sleeping blonde for the sheet to slide off her body, exposing one of her breasts and Juliana lost control.

"You're not going to let me sleep, are you?" She managed to ask between moans.

"You can bet on it," she sentenced.

Juliana took advantage of her girlfriend's weakness and moved her with total dexterity, forcing her to lay on her side, her back being supported by the brunette's small breasts. Juliana used her knee to lift the blonde's leg, who was surprised again when Juliana skilfully slipped her fingers back into her, it was an accurate and fast push, which to be honest Valentina never believed she would achieve in that position. Valentina brought her arm back to hold on to the back of Juliana's neck.

"Promise me," moaned Valentina, "that it will always be like this between you and me. That you will always love me like this, that I will always be the only woman you make love to."

"I promise you," she assured, "I promise because I love you. I know I will never love anyone else, because you were, are and will be the only woman I have ever fallen in love with." She said while continuing to touch her girlfriend.

With this promise and with the fatigue of her latest orgasm, Valentina fell asleep just before dawn.

Same day - Much later

When Valentina woke up the first thing she saw was the huge bouquet of red roses that adorned the room, accompanied by a small note,

'A rose for every time you let me do mine.
I love you.'

"Twelve," said the blonde. And Juliana had not miscounted, there were twelve beautiful roses. There had been twelve moments the night before when Valentina thought she would die of pleasure, although the blonde returned the favours to her girlfriend, she did not understand how the brunette continued after every orgasm.

In the end she just had to accept it and let her girl do, as she said in the note, hers. After all, what Juliana aroused in her, was stronger than her own will. Valentina smiled at the memories of the night before and if she hadn't still been suffering the effects of the 'beast,' she would swear she was getting turned on, just by thinking about her girlfriend.