When you ask too many questions about their work

Tommy:

He will try to answer as many questions as he can so you don't worry, but if it's a question he knows he may not answer, he will not answer and try to change the topic.

Paulie:

He tries not to say anything, but pressure him enough and he will say a little bit since he trusts you. If he's drunk, he will gladly drunkingly answer the questions you have. When you go to dangerous questions, he will frown and put his lips around the bottle to keep silent.

Sam:

He will tell you to watch it since he doesn't like it when you go around asking him about his work, especially not in public. If you ask too many questions, he will not hesitate to tell you to stop it.

Vito:

He will answer what he can answer if he knows it's no harm in answering. He won't reveal anything or talk too much, just a small, nonchalant answer. But if you begin asking too much, he will tell you that you are asking too much and to stop it. 

Joe:

He will laugh, telling you that you know he isn't allowed to answer too many of those and it's dangerou stop ask about this business. So he won't answer any questions, but if you worriedly ask him if he will get injured in this business, he will tell you not to worry about such silly things. He never tells you that he won't get injured or die in this business because he knows that's a huge lie.

Henry:

He won't answer anything, even a simple question. When you ask him why he won't answer, he will tell you one of the first things you learn in this business is not to ask questions and not to tell people who are not in the business, and even some who are inside it, about anything.