They gotten shot so you have to take care of them

Requested by SamTrapanisGirl on Archive of Our Own.

Tommy:

Why the fuck is this his life?! Why did he have to run to THEM when his taxi was being attacked?! He should have just stayed put, endure it, then continued his boring life. Boring but without getting shot!

So what you can expect as you help him out is him complaining, asking 'why' with many groans. He leans more to you, needing your love in this painful time.

Paulie:

It was so thrilling, but hurtful. As you take care of him he'll just be explaining it all, each time he restarts it a new detail added which makes you wonder if he's lying or remembering stuff. He kept promising that he'll get his revenge on them, that no one can do this to him and just walk away. He doesn't want your help because he wants it to leave a nasty scar so he can become one of those scary mobsters with an even scarier scar to prove no one should mess with him.

Sam:

Much cursing and pacing while groaning at the pain but otherwise he feels that he can't come up with a plan. A lot of bickering between you two. He doesn't think anything special of you taking care of him, is expected when your partner gets hurt so is nothing special to do. He's constantly on phone with Sam or Paulie, coming up with plans.

Vito:

He wants to go and get revenge, only reason he can't is because you hold him back and force him to wait until it is at least halfway healed. So he endures it, feeling as if he's back in the war when he got wounded and a nurse had to take care of him. He'll thank you half-heartedly, not liking to be looked after like this as it makes him feel useless.

Joe:

He loves it as it means he can lazy, be looked after, and complain. Only downside is it fucking hurts. He'll make big demands with a big grin, using excuse 'got shot' as a reason he should be pampered. As you do it all he pays with kisses. He'll pull you down to snuggle him, groaning to watch the wound, then holds you close and enjoys the cuddle.

Henry:

So many 'fuck', 'shit', 'goddamnit' as he hated this happened. He should have been more careful. He lays in bed mainly, letting you take care of him as he wants to recover as quickly as possible. He'll thank you, apologize you have to go through this trouble, have chats about nothing special with you. If he's stuck here he might as well enjoy the time he can finally have with you.