When you come home beaten up

I made a Far Cry 5 x Deputy! Reader scenario book about the Seed siblings so if you are interested, please do check it out and I hope you enjoy.

Requested by: PauliesPet

I wasn't sure how to write this since they all would kind of have a similar reaction, I think, so I'm sorry if it's not so great or seems repetitive.

Tommy:

He rushed to your side, wrapping his arm around you and guiding you to the sofa, asking you what happened. He carefully helped you to sit down then examined your injuries before telling you to wait a second and hurried off before returning with a wet napkin to clean the blood away and a medical kit. As he wiped the blood away, he listened to you telling him what happened. When he was done, he embraced you and held you to comfort you, telling himself mentally he's definitely gonna find who did this.

Paulie:

He rushed to you, almost tripping over stuff on the way, nervously asking you what happened. He was assuming all kinds of terrible ways you could have gotten this injured. When you told him who beat you up, he stared at you before asking beat you. As you nod, he cursed and paced around, ranting in anger how he will kill that fuck. At work, he told Tommy and Sam about it, asking them if they will help him beat this fuck because he will do it, even if they don't help.

Sam:

He stared before pointing at the injuries, asking you what the fuck happened to you. As you explained, he helped you sit down then examined your wounds, making sure nothing is too serious that it would require a doctor. He felt very angry to whoever did this to you, but he kept it inside, first took care of your wounds. The next time he saw Tommy at work, he told him they have something to do after work.

Vito:

He was quick to demand as to what happened, taking one of the injured place to examine it. When you said it's fine, he angrily said it's not then demanded who did this, feeling so much anger boiling inside of him. When you told him, he stormed right past you and to the front door, not even caring to throw on a jacket even though it was cold outside. He just told you to wait here then left. When he came back, his knuckles were quite red, but he didn't care about that, he just told you they won't be bothering you again then asked you how your injuries are.

Joe:

He cursed when he saw you before asking you what happened before suggesting going to a hospital. You assured him you are fine enough so no need for a hospital. He handed you some medical stuff to treat your injuries with while he listened to you as you explained what happened. He wanted to just go and storm the place of whoever did it, but he waited for you to finish explaining so he's certain as to who he's gonna beat up. Once you were done, he rushed to the phone and called Vito to ask him if he wants to join him in beating up this person. Vito agreed so Joe told him where to meet up before he stormed out the door, yelling back at you to rest assured he's gonna beat this person up worse than they beat you.

Henry:

He was quick to rush to you and ask you what happened before guiding you to the med kit. After he treated you, he called Vito and asked him if he could go beat up someone for him. When Vito began asking questions, Henry sighed and told him to just what he's asking before he hung up.