When they come home beaten up so you are very worried

Tommy:

He likes to keep it secret to avoid worrying you, but you still saw it. So as you are worried, gently grabbing around the wounds, he assured you it's okay. He kept his voice low so you know it's okay and to keep you from panicking. He pulled you in a hug and held you, whispering he's sorry to always worry you.

Paulie:

He laughs it off, saying just a silly brawl but he's here, alive, so all good. So when you argue not all good, to which he rolls his eyes then moves past to get some food and lazy on the bed. If you keep trying to fix his wounds he gets annoyed and loudly tells you to just leave him be.

Sam:

He wants to be left alone. At best you can just give him a gentle hug. He will hold you back for a second or two then let go and go to just lay on the bed and take a nap. He expects you to know to take care of him during this time. And you love him so you do, though with displeasure, stuff like smacking the medicine and water glass on the nightstand, and lots of rambling to how stupid he can be.

Vito:

He's used to this stuff so to him this is normal so seeing you worry makes him have to remember 'oh right, this ISN'T normal' and then he feels shitty. So he'll hold you, assuring it's okay and this is nothing compared to the military. He'll just lay down on the couch, holding you on top of him, watching the TV or listening to the radio. He'll deal with the wounds later, first relax.

Joe:

He'll be complaining. As you fix his wounds he'll wince, warning to be careful. If you complain to him or argue with him about this he just rolls his eyes, saying this is really what he needs right now. Though in the end you can't help but hug him as you can see he's in pain, both mental and physical, and give him some comforting words.

Henry:

He's angry to how that mess could have happened, replaying it over and over in his head. So he doesn't even notice your worry until you finally yell his name then demand what happened and if he needs medical help. So he calms you down, telling you to stop worrying because all is fine. He will dismiss it as a terrible day at work then go to do his usual routine when he returns home; though with a lot of thinking and annoyance now.