When you put notes with compliments and motivation on their stuff

Tommy:

He smiles when he finds them, his mood completely positive now for the rest of the day. He immediately goes to find you to give you a hug and thank you. He keeps them in his car as motivation as he goes to work and as cheer ups after work.

Paulie:

He giggles at them. They make his whole day! He looks so forward to them. So you do it plenty of times but also not too much so he can still look out for them. Sometimes jokes, which make him laugh instead of giggle. He shows them off to the rest, bragging of the wonderful partner he has.

Sam:

You never saw him react to them so you always thought he threw them away. Just smiled, or maybe rolled his eyes, then crumpled them up and threw them away. It was only after he passed that you had to get your stuff from his and found a box.

He kept every single one in that box. The box had no dust gathered, meaning he regularly opened it and read them over and over.

Vito:

He has a laugh about it, flaps the note fondly then puts it in his car's dashboard. So when his car gets wrecked or shot it pisses him off for that pure fact. He always checks if that are okay then puts them in his new car.

Should he stop putting them in his car? Probably. But he keeps forgetting and this way he can take them everywhere with him.

Joe:

He snickers then goes to give you a tight bear hug and cover your face with kisses. He shows them off to whoever he can. He'll return the favor, but his are always more joking or sexual. He always wants to be there to see your reaction to them. After Marty's incident these became very helpful as he fell into a dark hole but they were little lights.

Henry:

He chuckles then continues what he's doing, the note in the back of his mind. The others will claim he's a bit happier but he doesn't think so; but in reality it is. Of course it is! He threw some away at first, only keeping his favorites, but soon he began keeping them all.