When you get jealous

Tommy:

He can't help but laugh when he sees you are jealous, asking you if you are jealous. When you deny it, he will smile and say sure, knowing that's a lie. If you say yes and angrily ramble, he will listen with a smile, finding you weirdly cute right now and feeling happy you are jealous because it means you love him and aren't planning to let anyone take him away.

Paulie:

He will laugh, finding it hilarious you would think he would ever leave you for some stranger before he hugs you, telling you he should be the one worried because you are so beautiful you can get anyone you want.

Sam:

He will chuckle, amused by this. He might even flirt back with the person just because your angry expression was too funny so he couldn't pass up the opportunity. When he approaced and you told him he's an asshole, he chuckled and told you you are the one getting childisly jealous.

Vito:

He will be confused when you kept ignoring him with an annoyed frown after some girl flirted with him. When he realized, he couldn't help but chuckle, asking you if you really got jealous over that, assuring you not to worry because the girl's flirting was awful. When you glared and asked if he would have gone with her if it was good flirting, he awkwardly mumbled that came out wrong.

Joe:

He will laugh and flirt back with the girl, just because he likes flirting and he was testing out some new material he was gonna use on you. When he saw how jealous you looked far away, he told the girl he has to go because his lover is looking ready to murder someone. When he appoached and you gave him a glare, he held up his hands as if to say "I'm innocent, listen", assuring you he was just joking around and nothing serious.

Henry:

He will just smirk, amused by you being jealous before he nods to the person you got jealous of, telling you to go tell them how you feel then. Before you could storm off, he was quick to wrap his arm around your waist, telling you that was meant as sarcastic and not literal.