When you wake them up because they're late to work

Tommy:

He will quickly get out the bed, forgetting his leg was wrapped in the blanket so he stumbled before falling. When you worriedly asked him if he's okay, he just said he's fine, quickly snatching some clothes and hurrying to the bathroom, feeling embarrassed by the fall while also nervous as he throws his clothes on so quickly his shirt was on wrong. When he was ready to go, he gave you a quick kiss, telling you to wish him luck before he left.

Paulie:

He will turn in the bed, telling you to let him sleep longer. When you hit his head with a pillow, yelling he's late, he stared at you, the words being processed before he cursed and quickly got out the bed. He was running around, even hitting his toe against the doorframe which made him curse and hop around, yelling that everything sucks right now. When he was ready, he said he really hopes the Don won't have his head for this while sighing that Sam will surely lecture while making fun of him at the same time for this.

Sam:

He hates being woken up, so be ready to be greeted by an annoyed man. He will push you aside and walk to his closet, muttering about stuff as he throws his clothes on in an annoyed manner. He will throw together the quickest breakfast he can think of. Before he left, he did give you a kiss, saying a sorry for the push and a goodbye before he left quickly.

Vito:

He was cursing a lot as he threw clothes on, asking you why you didn't wake him up earlier while he rushed to the bathroom. When you yelled you're not his mother, he just let out a groan as he made sure he looks presentable before he rushed to the front door, yelling a goodbye before rushing away. He drove so quickly he broke the speed limits many times, but he didn't care for that, he was more worried on making it to the job as quickly as possible.

Joe:

He will sigh and say he's already late so five more minutes won't matter. When you hit his head with a pillow, saying it will, he will chuckle and take the pillow, saying he was joking before sitting up with a tired sigh, wishing to sleep in but knowing he can't. He will try to be fast to change but actually be slow, too tired and not in the mood to be fast. He called Vito to let him know he will be running a few minutes late while he ate his breakfast. When you told him to hurry, he told you breakfast is the most important meal so he's gonna eat it. When finished, he finally hurried out the door and drove so quickly he definitely broke a few speed limits.

Henry:

He will be confused for a second, just woken up, but when you said it again, he was quick to get up and hurry to the closet, cursing in his head and wondering why he slept in. As he buttoned his shirt, you tied his tie for him. When he was dressed, he gave you a quick kiss before hurrying out the front door. He drove quickly, only slowing down when he saw a cop in sight before driving quickly again once the cop was away.