When you don't buy something but regret it later

Sorry for the wait, some stressful stuff happened and then my dad had to go to the hospital (nothing too serious and he's much better now).

Tommy:

With having been poor he learned how to spend money wise and save as much as possible. And so if you get upset about not having bought something or are debating if you should go buy it, he will give you his three tips: do you truly need it, will you use it more than a few times and then store it away somewhere, and how will this effect other things you need to buy. So if the answer is: you don't really need it, you will use it once or twice then give it, and it means you will have to barely eat anything; then he is quick to tell you to put it out of your mind or at least put aside money for it that you would spend on other fun stuff normall or less necesarry stuff. If the answer is: yeah, a lot, not much; then he will tell you to go get it and enjoy it.

Paulie:

He's not very rich, just making enough to pay the bills and food, having to save his extra few bucks if he wants to buy something fun or furniture, so he always gets shitty when you have this issue. Because if he was rich he could go to that place and get it for you as a surprise, but sadly that's not what he can do; so all he can do is either try to take your mind off it or just listen to you brainstorm it to him. He will give you the bit of money he has left if you are falling short and that's what made you not get it. This shitty feeling is another thing that made him get the idea and determined to go rob the bank, so he can finally have enough cash to go buy you whatever you want and not have to constantly worry or feel shitty about having to buy something.

Sam:

If it's something stupid he will tell you with unimpressed eyes, as if wondering how he got together with this person, not to waste money on something so stupid. If it's something he deems useful he will shrug and ask why not get it. As you tell him your thoughts, worrying it might just be a waste of money, he told you to wait a day or a week with your decision then. So if you still want it days later he will go drive to the place and go get it for you. He likes the expression of excitement and hope on your face as he walks back into the house; it's like seeing a kid waiting for their parent back from the store in hopes they bought something delicious for them. If it was a good buy he's glad about that, but if not then you will hear him complain about it for a few days at random, taking his stress out by complaining about this bad purchase.

Vito:

He asked why didn't you get it if you are so hung up about it. Half his attention on you, most of it on the TV; not really caring about this issue, more just wanting you to go buy it so you will stop complaining so he can finally hear the TV. You sighed out it was a bit pricey. He gestured around, telling you he managed to buy this house in this nice neighborhood so he's sure whatever you want he can afford. You asked if he's sure so he assured yes, his tone stern, clearly in a way to tell you to just go get it and leave him to watch his show. Finally his attention got pulled off when you smacked your lips against his cheek and thanked him then rushed out, happily yelling you are definitely getting it this time. He watched as you shut the door and your shadow rushed across the curtain then simply sighed and watched the show; finally silence and able to understand his show. Once you returned his show was done so now his complete attention was on you; laughing as you looked so happy with your new purchase. At first he wanted to ask how much it was, but seeing that happy glinster in your eyes he didn't even care about that price anymore because he would pay any price to see that look in your eyes.

Usually if he knows there's something you want but aren't buying for some reason he will just get it if he's driving by it as it's on his way and you want it, and giving gifts to a partner is always fun.

Joe:

He buys many weird things so if you hesitate to buy something you clearly want he's quick to push you to get it, convincing you about all the pros, not mentioning a single con. After this he's just always smug and proud of himself, telling himself he would make an excellent salesman. It's only fair and would be very hypocritical if he got mad at you for spending money on things while he's out buying bright pink furniture. He doesn't look at the price, because if he sees that it's very expensive he will become hypocritcal and argue about how damn expensive it is and question why you bought this.

Henry:

He will ask why you didn't buy it. If it's a price issue he will ask how much and start doing quick math in his head to see if you two can afford it or not. If it's too expensive he will sigh and say you will have to put it out your mind or get it when it goes on sale. If it's manageable he will tell you to go get it, assuring you it's fine to get. So once you have it and are happy with it he's happy because you are. If you have the money but decide not, saying you don't really need it, he will not push or question your decision; just give a nod and hum then return to his thing.