When you aren't home yet during a very rainy day

Tommy:

He will patiently wait. He knows getting home with such a tough, heavy rain is difficult so he understands why you would be late. He will already lay a towel ready at the front door so you can dry yourself off immediately. If it's been an hour or two, he will drive around. If he spots you, he will open the passanger door and tell you to get in before you catch a cold. If he can't find you, he will go back home and call Sam and Paulie to hear if they know where you are. When you come home eventually, he will let out a sigh and tell you you made him worry and think something terrible might have happened.

Paulie:

He immediately thought the worst things. Wondering if some other mob gang kidnapped you or killed you, if the heavy rain harmed you somehow, etc... He even called Tommy, who told him to just have patience. Tommy also added if you aren't home in an hour or two, he will drive around to see if he can find you if that will comfort Paulie, who said it definitely will and thanked him. When you came home in an hour, shivering from the cold, saying you stayed longer at the place you were since it was raining so heavy that you couldn't even see a few meters ahead of you so you waited until it calmed down. Paulie was quick to wrap his arms around you and tell you never to do that again without telling him because he was already thinking awful things happened. He did call Tommy afterwards to tell him you came home and thank him again.

Sam:

He decided to just read the newspaper so time can pass and maybe find something interesting in the paper. When you finally came home, he was quick to slam the paper shut, throw it on the table and rush to the front door, asking you why you are an hour late. When you said there was an accident on the road, blocking the path you always take, so you had to find another route home. He was relieved to hear you are okay before he left and returned with a towel to dry yourself off and a blanket to warm yourself up with. While you dried yourself off, he told you the most interesting thing that was in the newspaper.

Vito:

He began drumming his fingers, asking himself where you are. As an hour passed, he called Joe to see if you stopped at his place to give him a visit, but Joe said you haven't visited so Vito was quick to get out the house, beginning to think the worse case scenarios, only to stare as he saw you hurriedly walking a street away so he ran over, asking you why you are walking home. When you awkwardly laughed out the car broke, he pulled his jacket off and put it over you, telling you you should have called him at least because he was worrying sick.

Joe:

He immediately called Vito, who chuckled and told him he hasn't even waited a minute so he should at least wait a half hour, probably your transport being delated due to the heavy rain. So Joe waited a half hour, nervously tapping his foot, wondering why you are so late. When the door opened, he was quick to hurry to it, calling your name. When you greeted him while taking your wet jacket off, telling him your transport was slow since the roads are so wet, he sighed and said you worried him.

Henry:

At first he didn't care, probably traffic keeping you late so he just made some coffee and read the newspaper, patiently waiting for you to get home. But as an hour passed, he began worrying. When you entered, dripping wet, telling him it began hailing so you took cover until it passed, he sighed and handed you a towel to dry yourself with, telling you it's okay and he was starting to think something went wrong.