When you suddenly get a fit of laughter

Tommy:

He will let out an awkward laugh, unsure what's going on. When you calmed down a little, he worriedly asked if you are okay, only to chuckle when you began laughing again, this time at how worried he sounded.

Paulie:

He will stare, wondering if you are insane before laughing along with you. Once you calmed down, he will curiously ask you what's so funny. When you explained it, he chuckled and said it's not even that funny, only to laugh when you laughed out you know but it's somehow funny to you.

Sam:

He will stare, wondering if you are insane and okay. When you calmed down, he gave you a "you okay?" expression, which caused you to laugh even more. So he just pat your back with an amused chuckle.

Vito:

He said something dumb and it caused you to get a laughing fit. All he did was stare, unimpressed before loudly saying it wasn't that dumb and it's rude to laugh at someone. When you giggled and said it was so dumb, he sighed and just waited until you were done.

Joe:

He will begin laughing along with you, saying he has no clue what's going on but seeing you like this is funny. Once you calm down, he will chuckle and ask you if you are okay. When you nod, he handed you a tissue with a chuckle, telling you to wipe your face because you look like a mess now.

Henry:

All he could do was stare as you suddenly got a laughing fit. When you calmed down, he asked you what caused this, only to chuckle when you tried to explain only to begin laughing again.