When you ask them to fix something around the house

Tommy:

He will try to fix it himself, saying there is no need to waste money if it can still be fixed. But when he failed to fix it, he sighed and said you will have to buy a new one. When you pout and said you liked this one so don't want to buy a new one, he pat your shoulder, trying to comfort you by saying you will like the new one as well.

Paulie:

He will laugh and say he will give it a go. He managed to make it more broken than it already was... He was annoyed by this, but when you began laughing at how silly this is, he couldn't help but also laugh. Once you both were finished laughing, he called a handyman to come fix it.

Sam:

He will just frown, looking at you as if to ask if you really think he knows how to fix that before he pulled out a bunch of money and handed it to you, telling you to just buy a better one.

Vito:

He fixed a few things around his mother's house so if you ask him to help, he will help you with ease. While he works, he will be cursing and groaning the whole time. Once he was done, he pat it before saying it's done. When you gave him a kiss and thanked him, he chuckled and said it was no problem at all.

Joe:

He will just ask you why you are asking him before asking if he looks as if he knows how to fix such things before he went to the telephone, saying he knows Vito is quite handy so he will ask Vito to come fix it.

Henry:

When you asked him, he went to see what's wrong. If he can fix it, he will do so. If he can't, he will tell you to call a handyman to come fix it or just buy a new one.