When you two invite his friends over for dinner

Tommy:

He refused to invite people over in his old apartment since it was so small barely you two could move comfortably there, and he could barely pay for his small meals, so let alone a big feast with drinks. But once he had enough money and got his new house he gladly invites them over whenever you both feel like having company over. Depending on the mood and how everything is going; it might have alcohol and be more to hang out and discuss work, but other times it's actually to eat dinner while catching up with each other and just have a happy, fun chat. Afterwards might all even play a game, varying on what everyone is in the mood to play, but usually card games. He likes having them over because he hasn't had friends in a long time so having people, which he knows aren't exactly his true friends as they can stab him in the back any second, but it's still a nice feeling to sit at a table with others and laugh about things that aren't actually that funny.

Paulie:

Inviting Sam over was already something he did sometimes, and when Tommy came along soon, after they got to know each other more, Tommy also got invited few times. Sam knows Paulie isn't that rich so he brings the drinks, telling Paulie to just focus on making sure to are all gonna be feeded. Paulie gets very nervous so you have to help him prepare everything, and do most while he tries to help but ends up just stopping with the help and start questioning about all the bad ways this can go and if you are sure the food will be good enough. So you will first have to spend a bit calming and assuring him, and that's when they usually arrive so will pat his shoulders, assuring him to just be himself and it will go fantastic like always. And you are right: just a few seconds in and he will already be cracking jokes while being the goofy one. Once dinner's done they will be leaning back, chatting while drinking. When you start cleaning the table up Paulie will get up, saying he will help and do so, while still listening to all the others are talking about. Once it's over and the two left he will slouch on you, tiredly chuckling that went well and thank you for helping out then yawn he's so tired now though.

Sam:

He will invite them over, more to drink while discussing work than actually eat dinner. He will set up the table as you cook the meal; both talking about stuff while doing so. Once it was all ready and they arrived he greeted them, guiding them to the table while already talking about serious stuff. So they ate a bit, where the conversation got less business and serious so you can also join and that no one's appetite is gonna be gone. Once it was gone they sat at the lounge area, now especially dicussing work and what they are hoping to do in the future. As Paulie began drinking more Sam warned him not to get wasted because he's not driving anyone home. It still ended with Paulie being drunk so Tommy assured you two he will drive Paulie home and thanked you both for the dinner and inviting them over. So once they are gone he helped tidy up a bit then went and did his own thing for a bit to relax then went to bed.

Vito:

Vito knows he won't have to buy much alcohol as Joe always brings beer and Henry usually brings wine. He will use one of his mom's recipts as they are all amazing. He will ask you what you want to eat or think would be good for many so both flip through the receipts, deciding. So both worked on it together, talking, predicting how it will go. Both will make little bets for the fun of it. So soon they arrived. Joe happily embracing you both and giving the beer bottles, and Henry giving you the wine bottle while greeting you in a more polite and distant manner. So soon will all be seated, laughing about stuff and eating; with you and Vito trading money under the table each time one wins the thing you or him predicted and betted on. They stayed long, all drinking late; the jokes getting weirder and dumber with the passing minute yet somehow still funny. Henry left first, the least drunk. Joe didn't want to, and he was too drunk to get back home, so he had to sleep on the sofa. The next day, once the hangover was a bit less and he had breakfast, Vito pushed him out, chuckling as Joe tried to make excuses to stay longer, but Vito ignoring or denying them. He told him to get home safe then shut the door, sighing to you you both aren't gonna do this again in a long while.

Joe:

He will be so excited. He loves having company over. The first thing he tells them is no business talk as this is a fun dinner time, not a business meeting. He will leave the cooking to you, but if you can't cook or don't want to then pizza is always a good and delicious answer. Will all be laughing and having a good time; no negativity allowed. If it is about to be sad then Joe is quick to say "no, no" and shove beer to that person, saying this evening is to let loose and just have silly fun, not to be sad and bring the mood down, that's what you can all do tomorrow while being stuck with a hangover and painfully full stomaches. Henry and you will go aside to talk a bit as Joe and Vito start talking about old memories. Once it's midnight Henry will start getting ready to leave, with Vito groaning he should also go. So they will leave a bit past midnight together, waving bye to you two as they walk off. Joe will be a bit sad but also relieved. Sad it's over and now have to end the night, yet also relieved it's over and he can finally go to sleep.

Henry:

He doesn't invite anyone to his house so it will be at a restaurant. He will be sure there is stuff you like since you will have to also sit through this. He arrives early to be sure everything is good; always feeling so nervous to meet them because they can do such chaotic weird stuff that can ruin stuff. So when they arrive he will immediately jump up to shake their hand, asking in a whisper how it's going, not asking about their wellbeing but the job they got given. So all they whisper about it then he will motion to you, saying his lover ais also here so will all greet each other then sit down. When it gets to business talk he can talk about it as if he's talking about a normal job and not being in the mob. Once the checks come he will have to hold in a sigh as suddenly Joe is too busy studying his empty glass, so he will assure the two you two invited them so he's paying. Vito tried to say you can all split but Joe nudged him, saying to let the kind man do what he wants to, and you also assured him you both don't mind so it's okay.