When you walk by in just a towel

Tommy:

All freezes in his mind, watching you walk by then asks, embarrasingly with a voice crack, if you forgot your clothes. When you say yes, take your clothes, and go back to the bathroom he feels left empty, only to perk up when your hand stuck out and motioned for him to come.

Paulie:

He will be lying on the bed, finally able to relax. But then you walk past in just a towel and hot damn! He jumps right out the bed with newfound energy, grinning and claiming that tonight will be fuuun, giggling that you'll need to wash again afterwards.

Sam:

He will watch you like a predator does its prey, and then pounce like one by pulling you to him or hugging you, giving a compliment with a smirk. It's clear what he has on mind. If you push him away and say not now he groans, claiming you can't walk around like that then. If you wrap your arms around him and give the same look back he's quick to kiss you and take you to the bedroom.

Vito:

Fuck feeling down, he's up, in more ways than one! So he is quick at your side, casually asking what you are doing as he slides his arm around you. He gives you a kiss then your cheek then your jaw, then your neck. When you chuckle he smiles then places a kiss aside your ear, asking if you want to take that towel off.

Joe:

An immediate "holy fuck" then begins pouring you with so many compliments, most not kid friendly, until he has satisfied himself with how red your face becomes. He will pat his lap, asking if he can get a kiss. When you give it his hand sneaks under the towel, giving you the suggestive eyes. All playful, obviously you know you can push him off or say no and he will stop.

Henry:

His arm is quick to be around you, asking if you are doing this on purpose or forgot your clothes. When you tease him seem to have lost your clothes he gives you a kiss, joking that maybe he should also lose his clothes then so you won't feel lonely. When you say actually forgot your clothes he hums then assures he would have given it if you yelled from the bathroom for him to get your clothes.