When you come home late from a party

I came home at 2am from my Indonesian friend's party yesterday. Holy fuck can Indonesian people eat. I'm Belgian, we can eat a lot too, but not like that. It was just constant food from 4pm till 1am.

Tommy:

He will just wait at home, going how he usually would. But as he lays in bed he cannot fall asleep, despite how tired he might be, but until he hears your keys unlocking the door he won't be getting a wink of sleep.

So when it finally does relief washes over him and he just waits until you come to him then listens to all you have to say, or holds you as you collapse in his arms and groan out how exhausted you are. He tells you to leave the clean up for tomorrow, to just sleep now; preferably in his arms.

Paulie:

He will be so jealous. He wishes he could be there. So he does. He will go haunt down the spot and appear, cheerfully greeting everyone as if this is normal. When you ask him why he's here he just answers with a grin "to be with you!" then catches up to the amount everyone already drank and ate.

Getting him back home is a whole annoying chore that makes you debate to leaving him here to get tomorrow/let someone else take him home.

Sam:

He lets you be. You are an adult, you can make your own decisions. If you come home drunk he finds it so hilarious, asking with amusement if it was fun and questions he know you'll stumble over and answer odd.

When you come home and just collapse down to sleep he asks if you aren't even gonna bother to put your stuff away and take clothes off, to which you grumble "tomorrow" so he tries to go to sleep but it'll bother him so he puts it all away for you and undoes your shoes and extra clothing layers.

Vito:

He will be your driver, which he doesn't mind, especially so late. He rather be dragged out of bed or whatever to ensure you get home safely than worry if you have a safe way back, if you are already on the way, or what if you are stranded, etc. This puts him to ease, and then he can hear on the way back of how it was.

When you fall asleep in the car he just lets you be, putting on the radio on low volume instead. Once home he scoops you up, chuckling that next time you best leave a bit earlier.

Joe:

He's jealous he couldn't go with, and you can be sure he basically begged to go with you, but he's also glad you got a chance to go party as some alone time to have fun is important. The longer it goes the more concerned but excited he gets, wondering if you are drinking alcohol, got lost, passed out, kidnapped, etc. It goes all way from good scenarios to worst case ones so no way he can sleep. He's pacing, checking the windows, tapping foot.

Once you return he's in front of you instantly, asking how it was, if you are okay, drunk, high, anything else. If you are drunk or high he just lets you collapse on the bed and undoes your clothes, laughing at how weird you are behaving. If you are fine and didn't consume he will ask of all the details, who was there, try to convince you to let him tag along next time.

Henry:

He always tells you to call him if you can't go home with a friend or if it runs out that even public transport won't be running anymore.

When you come home he greets you, usually still awake as sleeping without knowing your safety isn't an easy feat. As you tell him of the party he has to not laugh at how your excitement turns to exhaustion and fall asleep not soon after. If he has to go to work early next day he gives your head a kiss, telling you to be sure to drink some water.