They see your baby picture

Tommy:

He's just amazed you have a picture. He doesn't have any pictures. Made him wonder how rich you are or what situation to get this. So he was just more curious over the circumstances surrounding this picture than the picture itself.

Paulie:

He immediately cooed, putting it few inches from his face so he could take in every detail, snickering about the smallest things. He held it near you, asking if you really had to sit still for hours and that you two should get one done.

Sam:

His first question was from what year this was, how you even got this taken. He chuckled as he eyed each detail, jokingly asking where all the cuteness went. When you wanted to take it back he pulled it away, claiming it's his now.

Vito:

It made him kind of emotional, which he wouldn't admit, as he began to think that this could be what your kid would look like. He told you it's nice. He would have even let you hang it up as he likes it that much.

Joe:

An immediate "ooh look at that!" and cooed before calling you teasing names. He squeezed your cheeks and cooed, "Such a cute kid you were~". He told you to frame it and hang it up, that it's a treasure that should be seen by anyone passing by.

Henry:

He admired it, finding it adorable, asking where you gotten it taken. He suggested that you two should get a picture taken together. He asked if he may keep it.

When the cops opened his wallet, to learn who the brutally murdered man is, they found a picture of the deceased man and his partner posing for a picture and one of the partner as child.