The Last Straw

Authors note~ sorry if anything is messed up wattpad is really buggibg out it won't let me post from my computer so i had to go through and try and redo everything on ny phone ill rey and edit out any spacing mistakes when im able to log back in on my computer-TJ

Pixis grabbed me by my good arm and dragged me all the way to Hanji’s room. I didn’t want because I knew the second she took a look at me she would know something's off. Hell, the second she looked at either of us. Our eyes were red from crying, we looked like hell and I was bleeding pretty badly. What was Pixis planning on telling her? If he thinks he can tell her to wait until morning to figure out what happened he is sadly mistaken.

I mean no to mention that others probably already know by now. Franz went to Ms. Magnolia and probably told her what happened. I wouldn’t be surprised if Annie told Mikasa what happened, lord knows who else could have been told by now.

We walked straight in to see Hanji and Molbit talking. “Sorry to interrupt. I know you are still resting but we have a bit of an emergency,” Pixis said looking at Hanji with desperate eyes.

“What’s wrong. Oh my god!” She jumped to her feet seeing my arm which had already almost bleed completely through the bandages I had wrapped it in. “What on earth happened?” she asked before laying her hands on my arm.

“You don’t have to heal it all the way just please stop the bleeding,” Pixis begged.

“Done,” she nodded, taking her hands off my arm and unwrapping the bandages looking at the huge gash in my arm. “Now is someone going to tell me what happened?” She asked and my eyes hit the floor.

“We will be calling a family meeting in the morning to talk about it. Please don’t worry about it,” Pixis said and I could already hear her preparing to go off on him. She took a deep inhale but was cut off by Molbit.

“No, no, no, no, no.” He said desperately looking between the two of us. “Tell me I’m wrong.” He whispered but when neither of us answered he said it again. “Tell me I’m wrong!” He raised his voice.

“Molbit can we talk outside,” Pixis said trying to keep his cool. He was stronger than I was. Hearing Molbit cry out like that silent tears rolled down my cheeks as I desperately tried to hold it together.

“What are you all hiding?” Hanji asked, looking between all of us.

“It’s my fault. It’s all my fault. I knew the intel was bad. I knew it was a trap. I should have just ignored it, I shouldn’t have said anything.” Molbit said, covering his ears and squatting down. 

Hanji dropped down next to him putting a hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him, but also still trying to figure out what was happening. 

I looked up at Pixis who was fighting back tears of his own at the moment. “We need to call the meeting tonight,” I said and he didn’t even try and argue with me.

“I will have to fill in Mina and Erwin when they wake up,” He nodded. “Have everyone meet in the common room.

“We aren’t doing this in the-.”
“No, they need to be close to their rooms. No one is going to want to go very far after hearing the news and the injured aren’t going to make the stairs without help.

“What news?” Hanji asked, looking at us, her heart sinking the more we talked. She could tell whatever was coming was bad.

Molbit looked up at us, his eyes begging us to tell him he was imagining the whole thing. I just forced my eyes back to the ground and told them both we would brief them in the common area.

I helped grab the rest of the people. I told Berthold and Annie they could sit this one out but Berthold shook his head and insisted on coming with me. “I have my own message to everyone,” he said, his voice chillingly calm.