Beg

"It's been five minutes, now get up," Levi groaned.

I just kept placing kisses on his neck and back. "Five more minutes," I said again.

"You've said that five times now," Levi grumbled, "it's been almost thirty minutes we need to get cleaned up."

"Or, hear me out," I said before getting really close to his ear, "we can just do it again."

Levi went quiet for a minute and I watched as he slightly turned his head to look into my eyes with a smile on his lips, "that's not a bad idea."

"You got hard just at me agreeing?" he asked.

I realized that by the way, we were laying my dick was already on his ass and he must have felt it poke him. "Is that such a bad thing? It means I really love you."

"It means you're just a horny mother fucker," Levi corrected. He moved his head, gesturing for me to get off so we could move.

I sat up and watched as he instantly pushed me down and straddled my lap. "I want to take the lead though," he said lightly grinding his hips against me.

"That's fine with me," I smiled looking him up and down. What a gorgeous sight in front of me. My lovely boyfriend is grinding down on me. His cheek red and flushed as he bit his lip concentrating on what he was doing. His beautiful body on display in front of me. I couldn't help myself. My hand moved on its own and touched his chest. I traced the outline of his scars and let my fingers follow the side of his body down until my hands rested on his hips lightly gripping at his skin as I grinded my hips to match him.

"Your thoughts are so annoying," he rolled his eyes.

"What I'm just admiring you," I said gripping at his hips and squeezing as I grinded hard against him, making him bite his lip. He let out a quiet moan escape as he threw his head back. His hands were positioned behind him holding onto my thighs as he leaned back.

"I said I was taking the lead," he said before grabbing my hands off his hips and pinning them above my head with one hand. He let go of my hands but I could still feel the pressure of them being held down. He was using his powers to pin me down. "Just lay there and look pretty," he said, giving me a smile and I sighed.

"You're making this really hard," I sighed.

"That's not the only thing I'm making hard apparently," he purred as his fingered lightly stroked down my shaft.

I bit my lip as I watched him scoot forward and start grinding his ass against my dick. My breath caught in my throat as I watched helplessly. I couldn't move. All I wanted to do was pin him down and fuck him until he couldn't walk.

"Can I put it in?" I asked. He was so fucking sexy and I couldn't wait any longer, but I couldn't do much about it.

He thought about it for a moment and came to a conclusion giving me a devious smile. "Only if you beg." I realized that when he said he wanted to take the lead it meant it. He wants to be in full control and honestly, I'm okay with that but begging. Am I really going to stoop to that level?

"You know I'm not one to beg," I said and he raised an eyebrow so quickly. He didn't even have to say it for me to know exactly what he was thinking.

"Fine fine," I laughed knowing damn well that I was lying when saying that.

"But you have to come closer," I said and he leaned over me, his face a few inches from mine.

"This close enough?"

"Little closer."

He leaned over until his face was directly in front of me, placing a kiss on my lips he whispered, "Close enough now?"