Beware the Full Moon

Without another word, his lips were on mine. Finally, he got the hint, I thought I would have to tell him straight out. I know I said this was to take his mind off of everything that was happening, but it was also because we haven't been able to be intimate for a while now. With everything that's been happening these last few weeks, it's never felt like the right time.

I felt my hands wander up his back under his shirt. He just pulled his lips away for a moment before lifting his arms allowing me to take his shirt off. It seems he is just as pent up as I am.

"Levi, can you-?" he started to ask and he didn't even have to finish his sentence. I pulled my shirt off and his lips were instantly on my neck placing a line of kisses from below my jawline to my shoulder. As he kissed down my neck one of my hands came up and I ran my fingers through his hair. My other hand was on his hip as I rocked them up to get some friction. God, I was already hard. I knew I was pent up and frustrated but I surprised myself as I flipped him around and pinned him to the bed.

His legs wrapped around my waist and my lips reconnected with his. He was grinding against me and that's when I realized he was painfully hard already.

It seems neither of us has much patience this time around. As much as I would love to tease him and drag this out I couldn't. "Baby please, I can't wait anymore," he said, pulling away from the kiss as he desperately ground his ass against me. His fingers tugging at the hem of my pants.

"I know baby," I said, palming him through his pants to give him a little bit of friction. God he wasn't going to want to wait for me to prep him, but as desperate as we both are I refuse to hurt him because we rushed things. "Just a little longer," I said, pulling at his pants and helping him tug them off.

He let out a little whine but didn't try and argue with me. Instead, he just asked if I already had the lube. I just smiled before using my powers to pull it over along with the box of condoms.

"I do now," I said, setting them on the bed next to us. I wasted no time leaning back in. My lips were on his as my hands roamed his body. They slid over his chest down his abdomen, up his legs palmed his dick through his boxers. His hands remained in place. One on the back of my head pulling me deeper into the kiss while his other held onto my leg pulling me closer and keeping himself in place as he ground ass against me.

When we pulled away from the kiss we were both out of breath, "then stop teasing me before I decide to do it myself," he said, his voice growing desperate as he squirmed against me more.

"Alright, alright," I laughed before pulling down his underwear. Normally I would sit back and take him up on the tempting offer knowing just how embarrassed it would make him to prep himself as I watched, but I don't have enough self-control to just sit back and do nothing as he touches himself. God the thought of it was enough to make me want to flip him over and fuck him until the sun goes down.

I grabbed the lube and poured a good amount into my hand before using my legs to help spread his as I backed up a bit. I slowly slipped a finger in and he instantly started moving his hips. "Impatient aren't we," I teased him a bit despite knowing I was just as impatient as he was.

"Yeah, so hurry," he whined.

I didn't argue, I just slid in another finger and watched as he bit his lip a little. I started to move my fingers around and I heard him letting out little sounds. Normally he would hold them back a little, but I guess he was just too far gone to care, and honestly, I didn't blame him. I'm surprised I had any self-control left especially after hearing those cute little sounds he's making.

I just took a deep breath to try and reign in my thoughts and stop myself from rushing this a little too much. I didn't want to hurt him, but it was so hard to keep myself from fucking him here and now. I doubt he would even complain, but I would rather our first time in a while be nice and not painful for either of us.